Official Bulldogs release Rhyse Martin to Super League

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an intelligent and well thought out argument to the truth.

How can I argue with such a detailed reply.

Your intelligence astounds me.

Glad you didn't let the truth get in your way.
Your stupid comment doesn’t deserve the courtesy of a detailed reply. Refer to my original comment for clarity as to a well thought out reply.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your stupid comment doesn’t deserve the courtesy of a detailed reply. Refer to my original comment for clarity as to a well thought out reply.
Yes because calling me a nob jockey was on the higher side of your intelligence.

Instead of making a point you just resort to personal insults.

You make me laugh.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
you only read half of everything don't you?
FFS 4 hours is plenty of time to release a player and sign another one, if there was someone to sign it could easily be made to happen.

Go Dogs

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes because calling me a nob jockey was on the higher side of your intelligence.

Instead of making a point you just resort to personal insults.

You make me laugh.:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
I’m glad you had a chuckle. Good weekend. A win and a laugh, who’s better than you!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m glad you had a chuckle. Good weekend. A win and a laugh, who’s better than you!
I don't need to insult people to make myself feel better.

But it has been a good weekend. So thanks for the laugh.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bingo
But he did get a very good offer from Leeds
And he gets to see the world playing against catalans (France) and Toronto (Canada) in the other comp
His form has been shit because the guy didn’t know whether he was coming or going
Dicked around from round 1
Stuffed by Pay last year as well. Article states he has a 2 and half year deal. Obviously he worked out that he'd get a better go in SL, and can maybe get back into NRL from there as many others have. All the best to him.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't need to insult people to make myself feel better.

But it has been a good weekend. So thanks for the laugh.
I’m having a lend of ya champ. We’re all bulldogs family here, don’t be so serious. Roll with it and enjoy the banter. Dogs are having a party brother!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a Bulldogs man for just over 50 years since getting into the game as a kid growing up in Picnic Point.

You get your highs and you get your lows.
We went from 1942 (before my time) for 38 years with no gf.

I was at the 1967 gf vs Souths - Les Johns was fullback, who can forget that bloody intercept by Bob Macarthy!
We lost, but what a game and what an atmosphere at the SCG crammed shoulder to shoulder on the Hill - you couldn't move.

Then Bullfrog came along. 1980 we won a gf
From 1980 we've won it 6 times in my lifetime and I've been at all of them.
Very fortunate person to be a Bulldog supporter.

This club will rise again. Its in our DNA.
Stay solid, support the club, we'll be right!

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Been a Bulldogs man for just over 50 years since getting into the game as a kid growing up in Picnic Point.

You get your highs and you get your lows.
We went from 1942 (before my time) for 38 years with no gf.

I was at the 1967 gf vs Souths - Les Johns was fullback, who can forget that bloody intercept by Bob Macarthy!
We lost, but what a game and what an atmosphere at the SCG crammed shoulder to shoulder on the Hill - you couldn't move.

Then Bullfrog came along. 1980 we won a gf
From 1980 we've won it 6 times in my lifetime and I've been at all of them.
Very fortunate person to be a Bulldog supporter.

This club will rise again. Its in our DNA.
Stay solid, support the club, we'll be right!
Lansvale here (or at least was) and have supported the dogs for 50 years. You have brought back some memories like Johnny greaves, Johnny Rhodes Merv Hicks and Kevin Ryan to name a few. There was a goal kicking second rower but his name escapes me. My all time favourite was without a doubt Les Johns. I have seen many great games at Belmore. It saddens me a bit to here some of the negatives on this forum. We need to get behind our team no matter what. Whining does no good. We will be back, bigger and better without doubt been there before and will be again. This club has provided me with so much entertainment and I am thankful.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lansvale here (or at least was) and have supported the dogs for 50 years. You have brought back some memories like Johnny greaves, Johnny Rhodes Merv Hicks and Kevin Ryan to name a few. There was a goal kicking second rower but his name escapes me. My all time favourite was without a doubt Les Johns. I have seen many great games at Belmore. It saddens me a bit to here some of the negatives on this forum. We need to get behind our team no matter what. Whining does no good. We will be back, bigger and better without doubt been there before and will be again. This club has provided me with so much entertainment and I am thankful.
Was it George Taylforth? The goal kicking 2ndrower.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Hope he Fuckin kills it over there tbh.