Official Round 15 - Press Conference

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
lol we only won because Shaun Johnson missed so many conversions. We got 2 points, but I don't see this as a win at all.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
lol we only won because Shaun Johnson missed so many conversions. We got 2 points, but I don't see this as a win at all.
Shaun couldn’t kick a goal today cause he got hammered from the crowd lol.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay sounds like a dodgy washed up car salesman during his pressers. Watch him closely when quizzed about Martin leaving. Way more to it than the way he phrased it. He clearly doesn't like the guy and he was pushed out.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just enjoy the win you plebs.

Sure the Sharks were dreadful but there’s positives to be taken. We completed well, defended well. The points are rarely gonna flow as we simply don’t have a group of individuals who are capable of putting teams to the absolute sword.

I thought Cogger was impressive today also. Kicked beautifully for the most part and held things together after Foran came off. Still just 21 years old.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% wins like this are bad in a way.. outside pressure on pay is eased and he will be fooled into offering Lichaa a new deal and will be so impressed with Elliot's effort lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Man, you are living in a dreamland.
If you think we outplayed them for the full 80 I have some land on the moon I'd love to sell you
Where exactly did I say that we "outplayed them for the full 80". For sure occasionally they were better, but based on the game as whole we were better more often, hence the scoreline. Which should have been more, what with Foran getting injured and some ludicrous reffing errors.

Go Dogs

silva

Utility
Reaction score
A wins a win. Another week off now. They can rest up and come out firing against newcastle

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The scramble defense in that last 5 mins shows they are working hard for each other.

Pay will be pleased with that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sharks scored all their points off bullshit calls. Should have been scoreless at full time.

All teams bar us get lucky with the refs, so today was a well fought win.

First half we looked very good and people forget that Wakeham got the call up on his way to the NSW Cup game today 1 hr before they kicked off.

Then we played almost the entire game with a rookie half and a reduced bench and still kept Sharks out.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where exactly did I say that we "outplayed them for the full 80". For sure occasionally they were better, but based on the game as whole we were better more often, hence the scoreline. Which should have been more, what with Foran getting injured and some ludicrous reffing errors.

Go Dogs

Lol mate did you watch the same game I did? We frustrated the hell out of them and all but negated Johnson, their main attacking weapon, he was running around like headless chook
I mistook outplayed them for frustrating the hell out of them. Maube in the opening 20, sure you could certainly say we did. But to say we frustrated them for the last 50 minutes you must have been watching a different game to the rest of us.

Aside the opening 20 and one or two defensive efforts, we were poor as usual, we somehow defended a 2 point lead because the sharks were so woefully shit that if any other side played them they would have scored 30+

(besides from the titans and broncos)