Official Round 15 - Press Conference

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs: Round 15
https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-15/bulldogs-round-15/

Was just curious to see what he says and he still uses the word rebuilding and young team.... lol

Some one tell him we played exactly the same way we play every week. It was just sharks completely stuffed up every opportunity they had with dumb decisions and dumb mistakes. Any other team that holds on the ball in the comp beats us today.

At the end he is saying we are going in the right direction????? Really because I didn’t see anything diff to what I’ve been seeing the whole year. We had thousands of opportunities to win the game easy with so much ball and just managed to hang in out of sheer luck...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-15/bulldogs-round-15/

Was just curious to see what he says and he still uses the word rebuilding and young team.... lol

Some one tell him we played exactly the same way we play every week. It was just sharks completely stuffed up every opportunity they had with dumb decisions and dumb mistakes. Any other team that holds on the ball in the comp beats us today.

At the end he is saying we are going in the right direction????? Really because I didn’t see anything diff to what I’ve been seeing the whole year. We had thousands of opportunities to win the game easy with so much ball and just managed to hang in out of sheer luck...
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Won’t watch but thanks for sharing the script mate !!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people dig very deep to find negatives in order to satisfy their expectation bias. The Sharks played bad because we didn't let them play good. How many times did Johnson run around in circles, loose 10/20 metres and get tackled, that's what we achieved today, turned one of the games best players into headless chook.

Hopefully the guys will get a lot of confidence from todays win, they ground it out as they had to. Would have been much easier with Foran on the field for the whole game, but they rose to the occasion and stifled and frustrated a team that many consider premiership contenders.

Go Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people dig very deep to find negatives in order to satisfy their expectation bias. The Sharks played bad because we didn't let them play good. How many times did Johnson run around in circles, loose 10/20 metres and get tackled, that's what we achieved today, turned one of the games best players into headless chook.

Hopefully the guys will get a lot of confidence from todays win, they ground it out as they had to. Would have been much easier with Foran on the field for the whole game, but they rose to the occasion and stifled and frustrated a team that many consider premiership contenders.

Go Dogs
Are you serious lol? Sharks didn’t even turn up, they were playing a bottom of the table team and they really didn’t even get into second gear, reality of it is sj won us that game yes, but we suck and the sooner things change the better.!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

The only difference today is Sharks never got that go ahead try or point. It wasn’t much different from the rest of our games this year but we had that slice of luck for once. It’s nothing to write home about but we got that win and I’ll enjoy it’s a added bonus it’s against the Sharks.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay out coached Morris. It's that simple.

Pay doesn't have the cattle yet got the win over a peptide bolstered Sharks roster.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Lol mate did you watch the same game I did? Sharks didn’t get out of the sheds... they played sharks style footy for the last 10min of first half and slapped back to back tries with ease.... its like some people said, looked like some players didn’t want to put in or get injured for the 30k pay cheque next weekend.

Don’t get me wrong I’m as happy as anyone we won but please don’t tell me we did much atall different to what we have done all season. We are very bad and it was obvious when we again couldn’t score more then 2 trys in a whole game with so much field and ball possession.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol mate did you watch the same game I did? Sharks didn’t get out of the sheds... they played sharks style footy for the last 10min of first half and slapped back to back tries with ease.... its like some people said, looked like some players didn’t want to put in or get injured for the 30k pay cheque next weekend.

Don’t get me wrong I’m as happy as anyone we won but please don’t tell me we did much atall different to what we have done all season. We are very bad and it was obvious when we again couldn’t score more then 2 trys in a whole game with so much field and ball possession.
Amen to that, well fucking said mate !!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol mate did you watch the same game I did? Sharks didn’t get out of the sheds... they played sharks style footy for the last 10min of first half and slapped back to back tries with ease.
With enormous amounts of help from the refs, both of them were off the back of ridiculous penalties.

.. its like some people said, looked like some players didn’t want to put in or get injured for the 30k pay cheque next weekend.
Lol mate did you watch the same game I did? We frustrated the hell out of them and all but negated Johnson, their main attacking weapon, he was running around like headless chook.

get me wrong I’m as happy as anyone we won but please don’t tell me we did much atall different to what we have done all season. We are very bad and it was obvious when we again couldn’t score more then 2 trys in a whole game with so much field and ball possession.
We would have scored many more if Foran had played the whole game, it's a big disruption losing our 5/8, on field general and best player. I do agree that we didn't play much different to what we have been playing, but even just a tiny bit wins games, we haven't been that far off in many games and given a few 50/50 calls (instead of none) we would have won more.

Go Dogs

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With enormous amounts of help from the refs, both of them were off the back of ridiculous penalties.

Lol mate did you watch the same game I did? We frustrated the hell out of them and all but negated Johnson, their main attacking weapon, he was running around like headless chook.

We would have scored many more if Foran had played the whole game, it's a big disruption losing our 5/8, on field general and best player. I do agree that we didn't play much different to what we have been playing, but even just a tiny bit wins games, we haven't been that far off in many games and given a few 50/50 calls (instead of none) we would have won more.

Go Dogs

16 errors from sharks... that’s enough to prove to me sharks lost it more then we won it... anyway we both wanted the same outcome, a win and I agree go dogs ;)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Go Dogs
I will say that today we did actually compete for the ball, every time we put the bomb up we had 3 or 4 players there,
Usually we don’t even contest the high ball.
Today the effort was there.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
16 errors from sharks... that’s enough to prove to me sharks lost it more then we won it... anyway we both wanted the same outcome, a win and I agree go dogs ;)
The way I saw it we frustrated them into making mistakes. For example the kick and the chase were both awesome, hence Moylan dropped a few, no pressure and he doesn't drop as many.

Go Dogs

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Sharks beat them selfs today and fucked every opportunity they had .
Edit: 4 on 1 and they put a gruber bahahahhahahaaha.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hell yes, take off your negative glasses and luxuriate in the achievement of beating the Sharks, 2 referees and 2 linesman. That is some achievement, not to be glossed over and needs to be celebrated accordingly.

Go Dogs
Man, you are living in a dreamland.

If you think we outplayed them for the full 80 I have some land on the moon I'd love to sell you