Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I've enjoyed being a member. Lynne you have no idea!!!! Here is my membership
Please feel free to criticise me kids. But you guys keep being keyboard warriors. Unless you make a statement the club don't care!
Hang in there but yeah it's crap time atm.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I never thought wed be more of a basket case than parra but we have been 2 years in a row now embarrassing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've enjoyed being a member. Lynne you have no idea!!!! Here is my membership
Please feel free to criticise me kids. But you guys keep being keyboard warriors. Unless you make a statement the club don't care!
You can also hit her up on Twitter to see if she got it.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talks about a new coach whisperer & rebuild , just included the bit from Lynne on our rebuil below...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...isperer-to-help-dean-pay-20190629-p522ln.html

Lynne Anderson said the Bulldogs are doing everything they can to make Pay work as coach.

‘‘And we do have a plan to rebuild,’’ she said. ‘‘We need to make wise choices. We need to build from the ground up. Chris did it in the ’90s ... he has talked about it with me. He said that back then they rebuilt around developing young players, but they targeted a front-rower and a goalkicker. He got Marty Bella and Daryl Halligan and we went from there. We have a similar plan. It worked then and it can work again. We can do it.’’
Relocation here we come with this plan.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is she for real ? We signed a prop and a goal kicker in the 90s so thats the blueprint for our rebuild fmd she sounds clueless
The irony is in the past 6 months she released our 90% goal kicker & the Australian prop both mid contract..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lyns like thank fuck that win buys more time for dean

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes certainly you are correct Roger needed a coach because he wanted to improve. But when you have a coach who is supposed to be able to communicate ideas and support and advise the players he is coaching and then you realise he needs to have some one train him new skills how to communicate , well I find it hard to understand. I support and encourage everyone to get better as players and individual, what I am saying is didnt the club notice he needed these improvements earlier? I am not saying Pay should not have all the support and assistance he needs. But all means give him that . What i raised as worrying was the club just realised that the coach needed some help to be able to communicate with players now. I didnt say he shouldnt get that help.
The fact is Bellamy gets helps from all sorts of people, in all sorts of areas, he never stops trying to improve himself. There are 30 players in our squad, it would be pretty naive to believe that one style of communication works for every single one of them. Communication has many faces, learning another is not admitting that you can't communicate, it's just adding another style/s that you can use when required.

Go Dogs

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact is Bellamy gets helps from all sorts of people, in all sorts of areas, he never stops trying to improve himself. There are 30 players in our squad, it would be pretty naive to believe that one style of communication works for every single one of them. Communication has many faces, learning another is not admitting that you can't communicate, it's just adding another style/s that you can use when required.

Go Dogs
Bellamy and Alistair Clarkson have developed a very solid friendship over the years whereby they share ideas and they both speak to each other’s players on all types of topics.

I agree, I’d be hoping we’re putting different people around the place to improve comms.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shes still in 90s.. no twitter back then.. but u can send her a message via a well trained pidgeon..
You can hit her up on the following telex number 12345524239476, or with a morse code machine, you can also contact her via beep beeeep beeep bloop blooooop.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which club is speaking to Trent Barrett about an assistant coaching role when he returns his car, laptop, petrol card and officially finishes at the Manly Sea Eagles on July 30?

Could this be the helper she’s referring to

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which club is speaking to Trent Barrett about an assistant coaching role when he returns his car, laptop, petrol card and officially finishes at the Manly Sea Eagles on July 30?

Could this be the helper she’s referring to
Hope not!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done with this club. These idiots are ruining my health. How can people be so fucking stupid.
Fuck this board and fuck this coach. Fuck the andersons they have to go.
We let go of 3 front rowers and 3 goal kickers. Stupid backwards stone age *****.
I guess i have about 6 months to sought out which new club im going to follow.
Cause im done with this useless rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.