Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy as, gutsy win. just spoke to terry Lamb said win we needed. I agree. bad season but the effort was there today.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeman was meant to come on and play hooker until Foz got injured lol. The guy would blow away if it was windy and Pay wanted him at hooker haha....thanks Foz

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still played 250 more Nrl games than me..so he must be doing something right.. I guess you can’t please everybody.. :blush:
Look I just think he is over rated and over paid.... He's a handy dude. Just that some aspects of his game frustrate me

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham is so green but I thought he started to warm into the game and at least he looked for the ball in the closing stages. He’s still miles off being a starting player but he will be better for the run. One thing I really like about him is that he never backs down from anyone.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How long are hammy injuries normally ? We need fozzz
It depends on the grading

I had bad hamstring injuries and grade to was like 4-6 but a professional with experts around him prob 2 weeks

Why did pay leave him out there for 5 more min? Probably added another week to his recovery

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham is so green but I thought he started to warm into the game and at least he looked for the ball in the closing stages. He’s still miles off being a starting player but he will be better for the run. One thing I really like about him is that he never backs down from anyone.
Gotta have some kinda hope lol. Love it !!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They played tough for once and first time in a long time the defensive line move up quickly

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All three grades - tide starting to turn???? Not a great game but for me all the halves played well - even Wakeham - annoyed the sharks leading to bad decisions and kicked well.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So where are all the fans that think the nrl and referees are against the bulldogs...
The sharks had so many calls against them the refs were on our side thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.