pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What exactly is official about this?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He performed better than pay has. Don’t forget he always coached our last 4 games where we all thought lichaa was a in the closet superstar.
Would have definitely given Dymock a chance over dean gay.
Saying anyone has performed better then Pay isn’t a glowing endorsement. Neither are the answer.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seeing Jimmy in Conulla colours while we have to put up with our clown Pay!

Seriously when will this nightmare end!
was worse seeing him in an eels jersey when he walked out on the fans.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saying anyone has performed better then Pay isn’t a glowing endorsement. Neither are the answer.
But it’s still better than having gay coach our players. I mean people here have been supporting gay this whole time and defending it. If they’re happy with that they’d have organisms over what jimmy can achieve

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But it’s still better than having gay coach our players. I mean people here have been supporting gay this whole time and defending it. If they’re happy with that they’d have organisms over what jimmy can achieve
Some of the things I have heard about Dymock make a box of hammers seem like it has more brains. He’s been overlooked multiple times for head coaching gigs for a reason.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of the things I have heard about Dymock make a box of hammers seem like it has more brains. He’s been overlooked multiple times for head coaching gigs for a reason.
You can’t really say that when that same group hand picked dean gay lol.
Also you’re arguing with a guy (me) who has had an almost homosexual crush on Dymock since I was a kid.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock moves to cronulla and still gets shunned for an untried coach in Morris. Can’t be that good if two clubs have the same opinion of him

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Pay winning and Dymock losing? Has that ended the nightmare for you? lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
That house has bolted . Proved nothing to earn a coaching gig. Up there with the Muppets on social media calling for Terry lamb to coach.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he left the club after they had no faith In him. Then he joined the sharks. Flanno got stood down. John Morris appointed coach. Ahh so that means sharks had no faith in him as well. Got to feel for the bloke. Will he ever get a coaching gig again.

In saying that though I will welcome him back