Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A tough gritty effort.. How fitting for Tolman’s 250th NRL game..exactly what he does every week.. Well done!
He hits up one on one and opposition relaxes and get settled for next play... 4th tackle hit up... Stands around the middle when on the attack which is stopped dead when he gets the ball.
The bloke is an overpaid knobhead

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gutsy win for the boys. Shame we didn’t go on with it without Foran but defence was great. Tough and gritty and now even with the titans. Few more of those efforts and hopefully we can dodge the spoon! Hahaha

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen a team play so hard to lose a game as the Sharks - their worse game in a decade. They were pushing everything trying to make each play win. We won that game, but we sure did not have the talent and power to win it - Sharks lost this one - and I am happy about that! Pay looked destroyed watching that game! LMAO
As silly as it sounds sharks have too many ball players and take away the ball from Townsend who was playing better without their stars

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At least they proved they can compete and shows they are off/on players badly coached and motivated for mine to see out a full season of footy.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a rubbish game. I’m absolutely so pumped and was riding that game only for us to have any fucking chance to avoid the spoon.

Soon as Foran went off we where lost.

Some players went ok though let’s not kid ourselves the game was low quality and in reality any nrl
Team bar say titans and broncos smash sharks today based on recent games.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And still won’t change a thing lol. Bottom of the ladder :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Now a win how about a membership campaign now were back ha ha it’s gonna be like a Danoz direct add...
buy one membership and the first 200 callers get a additional 50 memberships for absolutely nothing that’s $5000worth of memberships for a season special $49.95 membership

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He hits up one on one and opposition relaxes and get settled for next play... 4th tackle hit up... Stands around the middle when on the attack which is stopped dead when he gets the ball.
The bloke is an overpaid knobhead
Still played 250 more Nrl games than me..so he must be doing something right.. I guess you can’t please everybody.. :blush:

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol win's a win, but jeez that was the sharkies shooting themselves repeatedly in the foot. Johnson should've gotten at least 1 of those 3 shots at goal, bombed sharks try at the death, the list goes on.

I'm liking the Foran and DMZ combination, looking really good and I hope Foz isn't out for too long. DMZ definitely bringing some skill and enthusiasm to our side. Sue gets an honourable mention too, thought he played well.

Wakeham I thought got better as the game went on and put in a couple of nice kicks.

Meaney needs to hit the gym and lower his centre of gravity when he hits the line. Just getting picked up and driven back every single time.

Is it just me or is Napa just missing 1 of every 2 tackle attempts?? Just bouncing off on impact or unable to hang on

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now a win how about a membership campaign now were back ha ha it’s gonna be like a Danoz direct add...
buy one membership and the first 200 callers get a additional 50 memberships for absolutely nothing that’s $5000worth of memberships for a season special $49.95 membership
Pass lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks were flat and it wasn’t the best game but I love dusting up those Shire *****!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t realise Rhys Martin released to SL

Status
Not open for further replies.