Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liicha was fantastic today. Almost player of the match for mine. Cogger also controlled the game well with foran going down early. A good way to end a weekend for once

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He didn’t do much but maybe Wakeham is like a little leprechaun lucky charm. Fuck there’s nothing of him
He forced some crucial errors like Moylans pass over the sideline and Williams drop ball near the end. Either way he isn't ready for firstgrade but might have to play with Foran out.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't watch it, and still couldn't give a shit if this side had a win.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
YES A WIN - I'll take that.
Cronulla played shit but hey.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Sharks seem to lose all their IQ points in that game. No game management. No building pressure. No patience against our side that was ready to fall with some consistent back to back sets on our goal line

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks played the worst game I have ever seen them play in recent history! And we managed to win by 2 with our 2 try max a game tries..... 2 points is 2 points but far out we are so bad
Really bad aren’t we. How many opportunities to score a try and win the match. If you can’t score at least go for a repeat set hay

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And still it changes nothing.. not impressed with this team at all this year, good on them, they got a win (number 4 of the year :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:) and the Sharks didn’t turn up .

Very disappointing season.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay tactic at halftime “play not to lose almost cost us’

Buy SJ some beers for that win

Status
Not open for further replies.