RUMOUR - Rhyse Martin to Super League effective immediately

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame. I thought he was a decent forward and kicker.pity we couldn’t make it work. Hope you made the right call Deano

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The word at the ground today, is Martin is joining super league this week.

He didn't play reserve grade either.
Our club is being run by muppets.

So much for the Anderson's comments about building around a goal kicker!

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Released by the dogs. Signing 2 year deal with Leeds.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was/is he really a huge loss in the scheme of things?
Not really in the scheme of things. I’m a Martin fan but he is one of the best of a bad bunch if I’m being honest. He would get more$$$$ in ESL so cannot blame him for leaving for that and more first grade time.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Not really in the scheme of things. I’m a Martin fan but he is one of the best of a bad bunch if I’m being honest. He would get more$$$$ in ESL so cannot blame him for leaving for that and more first grade time.
Agree, people need to stop being a prisoner of his goal kicking ability from last season, he’s been average this season.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To late for this year deadline is over
Deadline is midnight tonight, we have to have a full 30 man squad by the end of June 30, so with Rhyse gone we have 1 spot to fill by midnight. New signing or are they gonna promote someone else from Canterbury cup?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
martin was 26 years old yet to cement his spot despite dean pay being a wanker and dropping him to cc, but as has been mentioned if martin was worth a go why didn't another aussie club try get him before now and the june 30 deadline

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would only release him if another one was lined up allready. Plenty of talent not even playing nrl in other clubs qcup and canterbury cup teams.

headless

Waterboy
Reaction score
Apparently this rumour has been posted on BDP. I don’t know if anyone else has more info on this. Also who would we replace him with?
It’s true his gone to super league in England