Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, the sharks bought , Ennis, heigheton and barba then within 12 months they won a comp.they bought experience. They did it in 12 months mate....stop with the excuses the board and coach are a rabble
They could afford (under the cap, well almost under the cap) to buy the players, we can’t, hence a meaningless comparison.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lynne isn't going to come out and *stops talking* ...

Well lets just say Mitchell cannot be approached yet and speaking about openly chasing him in the papers would be the worlds stupidest move.

Quotes honestly sound made up... as Lynne doesn't tend to speak like that.

Wouldn't be the first time Dannys made up quotes.... and I know this because he was fed a BS story a while back from here, gobbled it up, and included quotes from people.

Lynne is starting to remind me of rae rae talks up a big game but way out of her depth
I don't have time at the moment to crack out photoshop.. but.. maybe later :D

The Andersons have done a terrific job off the field.
Dean Pay has been a failure and will pay the price in due course.
The club cannot afford to have anymore Lebs, Greeks, etc at any board level. They had their chances, pocketed the profits and left the club out to dry
Weezler can go suck sonnys rissole
Strong Duplicate User feeling....

Speaking of which, theres about 5 users on here that always post from the same place and rate each others posts ....

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, the sharks bought , Ennis, heigheton and barba then within 12 months they won a comp.they bought experience. They did it in 12 months mate....stop with the excuses the board and coach are a rabble
They also cheated the salary cap. They actually created a company that sponsored players with the intent to continue cheating the cap well into the future. If the NRL had balls they'd have punished them more than they did. The sharks have been given a slap on the wrist for steroid abuse and cap cheating and didn't have to offload players to become compliant (how did they get away with signing Johnson I'll never know).

Our club cop massive fines for farting in public. The NRL would crucify us if we cheated the salary cap.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this report is true it is mind boggling. Surely when a coach is interviewed they can see the personality, ask questions and look at there list of achievements. To realise now the coach has some concerns with his communications skills is damn worrying. F me when we have a boss or a manger who we dont respect, what happens?? We give up, argue or want to get out. This explains why the players look like they are not even trying. If the sharks put 30 plus on us then someone needs to make the tough call. Either drop the under performers or sack the coach.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also cheated the salary cap. They actually created a company that sponsored players with the intent to continue cheating the cap well into the future. If the NRL had balls they'd have punished them more than they did. The sharks have been given a slap on the wrist for steroid abuse and cap cheating and didn't have to offload players to become compliant (how did they get away with signing Johnson I'll never know).

Our club cop massive fines for farting in public. The NRL would crucify us if we cheated the salary cap.
So you are now questioning the nrl' s integrity Alan?
They would have been stripped off the title if that was the case.
Throwing stuff her on TK which is not relevant for that year to make a case for your argument and to continue to pardon the pathetic board we currently have in place

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
These comments from the Andersons about applying the same methods as 30 years ago make me fear our current leaders have no comprehension of what it takes to be sucessful in today's game.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could afford (under the cap, well almost under the cap) to buy the players, we can’t, hence a meaningless comparison.

Go Dogs
Again excuses, so Ennis 500k, barba 650k and heigheton 400k.....seriously mate, what is napa on? Dwz? Stimson?
Splitting hairs ...how about you have an open mind about this and think to yourself that maybe just maybe this current board is out of its depth

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shes certainly making sure of that her performance has been very ordinary so far
Lynn promised we aren't going anywhere until 2021? , I'm sure the voting members will be sending her somewhere in Feb 2020
They will be voting with their feet !!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If this report is true it is mind boggling. Surely when a coach is interviewed they can see the personality, ask questions and look at there list of achievements. To realise now the coach has some concerns with his communications skills is damn worrying. F me when we have a boss or a manger who we dont respect, what happens?? We give up, argue or want to get out. This explains why the players look like they are not even trying. If the sharks put 30 plus on us then someone needs to make the tough call. Either drop the under performers or sack the coach.
Seriously, have you (the collective you) never ever in your life thought, “I’m pretty good at this but I’d like to be even better”. So I’m going to find someone who can help me improve. FFS why do you think Roger Federer has a coach? Would you say to RF, “it’s damn worrying (your words) that you have a coach, you shouldn’t need one”. Rather narcissistic to think that you are perfect and don’t need any improvement. That’s why RF has been at the top for so long, he’s always looking for ways to improve. Knocking someone for doing the same is naive in the extreme.

Go Dogs

Hound_Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
And they did fuck all until they purchased Maloney.

Sharks got lucky that Hasler didnt want Ennis and Barba was thrown out of the Broncos.

Maybe the old mob should of kept Ennis instead of hiring Lichaa, taken Barba back when he was thrown out and purchased Maloney instead of Foran?

Which current key playmakers, and i mean good playmakers, are currently off contract or unwanted by their clubs?

Out of which asshole are we going to pull good players out of, which will add value and build around with as well as adding experienced players which are required? Please enlighten me sunshine?

I want Munster, i want Tom Turbo, i want RTS, i want Tedesco, i want Keary, I want Brandon Smith. These are players which you build around, now go out there and lure them to Belmore you dopey bear

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Again excuses, so Ennis 500k, barba 650k and heigheton 400k.....seriously mate, what is napa on? Dwz? Stimson?
Splitting hairs ...how about you have an open mind about this and think to yourself that maybe just maybe this current board is out of its depth
That’s $1.55m (your number) and we started this season with $500k, so nice try on the maths. Napa is cheaper than Klemmer, so we saved money there. Penrith are paying some of DWZ’s contract, are you seriously knocking that deal? Stimson doesn’t start till next year, so a mute point.

Go Dogs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So you are now questioning the nrl' s integrity Alan?
They would have been stripped off the title if that was the case.
Throwing stuff her on TK which is not relevant for that year to make a case for your argument and to continue to pardon the pathetic board we currently have in place
I'm not questioning their integrity, they have none. The Sharts supposedly cheated every year except for the year they won the premiership, supposedly.

And I'm replying to the post where you bought up the fact that the fucking sharks recruited experience, so how are you now implying I'm bringing non relevant arguments into the thread. If you go through the carefully worded responses from the NRL, they said that on grand final day the team they fielded a team that was under the cap. Not that the roster was cap compliant. So for multiple years before and during the year following the premiership we're supposed to believe that they became cap compliant.

Strongly suspect you are Groghead Rothfield right now.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the plan. Seriously, this is the best they got. And there's people lecturing me to be positive.

It's 2019 not 1991, surely they realise they have to move with the times.
Please tell me we aren't settling for this side with an addition of a goal kicker and a prop..... please
I said in a post a few ago that this board is stuck in the 90s,this just about sums it up how backward they are, a prop and a goal kicker ,
So our plan is to sign an overweight prop who will, when we make a Grand Final, call “miiine” at the opening kick off, drop it, then hand the Grand Final to the Raiders?? What’s Plan B...
Dafuq ??
That’s not what she says at all.
She said they got a prop and a kicker because that’s what they needed then.
Doing a similar thing now would be finding a hooker and fb/half.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez this article could be the usual beat up from Weezler with comments taken out of context and/or Danny's twisted spin on it or as reported. You'd tend to think he deliberately made Lynne look incompetent going by his previous record.

She really needs to put out an email to members to correct the record if its BS. Imperative in fact.

That would be as good a start to the rebuild as any.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez this article could be the usual beat up from Weezler with comments taken out of context and/or Danny's twisted spin on it or as reported. You'd tend to think he deliberately made Lynne look incompetent going by his previous record.

She really needs to put out an email to members to correct the record if its BS. Imperative in fact.

That would be as good a start to the rebuild as any.
Weidler should have been blacklisted and banned from any contact with the club years ago.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not questioning their integrity, they have none. The Sharts supposedly cheated every year except for the year they won the premiership, supposedly.

And I'm replying to the post where you bought up the fact that the fucking sharks recruited experience, so how are you now implying I'm bringing non relevant arguments into the thread. If you go through the carefully worded responses from the NRL, they said that on grand final day the team they fielded a team that was under the cap. Not that the roster was cap compliant. So for multiple years before and during the year following the premiership we're supposed to believe that they became cap compliant.

Strongly suspect you are Groghead Rothfield right now.
Attack the man and not the issues..

Comon mate no need to make it personal, seems like you have quite a temper there...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take note,he has dropped toomaga,again,in comes Elliot,what is it he sees in this guy,sueaso sue,he's been there all year,what has he done,blood someone new please give us something for the future

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s $1.55m (your number) and we started this season with $500k, so nice try on the maths. Napa is cheaper than Klemmer, so we saved money there. Penrith are paying some of DWZ’s contract, are you seriously knocking that deal? Stimson doesn’t start till next year, so a mute point.

Go Dogs
My point is, with dwz,Stimson and napa, do you think we can win the co.p next year mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.