Lynne Anderson on our Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talks about a new coach whisperer & rebuild , just included the bit from Lynne on our rebuil below...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...isperer-to-help-dean-pay-20190629-p522ln.html

Lynne Anderson said the Bulldogs are doing everything they can to make Pay work as coach.

‘‘And we do have a plan to rebuild,’’ she said. ‘‘We need to make wise choices. We need to build from the ground up. Chris did it in the ’90s ... he has talked about it with me. He said that back then they rebuilt around developing young players, but they targeted a front-rower and a goalkicker. He got Marty Bella and Daryl Halligan and we went from there. We have a similar plan. It worked then and it can work again. We can do it.’’

Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have the technology. We
Have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be
Better than he was before: better, stronger, faster.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the plan. Seriously, this is the best they got. And there's people lecturing me to be positive.

It's 2019 not 1991, surely they realise they have to move with the times.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the plan. Seriously, this is the best they got. And there's people lecturing me to be positive.

It's all well and good we've now got a coach whisperer seeing pay is to retarded to communicate with his players properly.

We're on the way to the top baby!!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please tell me we aren't settling for this side with an addition of a goal kicker and a prop..... please
Can DWZ kick goals. If yes him + Stimson are our saviours.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OVER IT!!!!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least someone has a plan, at least someone is having a go, get behind them and see if they can lift the place rather than no plans.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said in a post a few ago that this board is stuck in the 90s,this just about sums it up how backward they are, a prop and a goal kicker ,

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From the Herald:
Lynne Anderson said the Bulldogs are doing everything they can to make Pay work as coach.

‘‘And we do have a plan to rebuild,’’ she said. ‘‘We need to make wise choices. We need to build from the ground up. Chris did it in the ’90s ... he has talked about it with me. He said that back then they rebuilt around developing young players, but they targeted a front-rower and a goalkicker.

‘‘He got Marty Bella and Daryl Halligan and we went from there. We have a similar plan. It worked then and it can work again. We can do it.’’
So our plan is to sign an overweight prop who will, when we make a Grand Final, call “miiine” at the opening kick off, drop it, then hand the Grand Final to the Raiders?? What’s Plan B...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Amatuer hour..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So our plan is to sign an overweight prop who will, when we make a Grand Final, call “miiine” at the opening kick off, drop it, then hand the Grand Final to the Raiders?? What’s Plan B...
Plan B may very well be to do some Multicultural days Vers.2K at Belmore.. that will boost revenue..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

In 1991, amongst many things there was no Chairman Politis, No Player managers & no TPAs..

Abu Dhabi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Waiting for all the habibs to come back from the IVY this evening/morning and put in their 2 bobs worth

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was gonna mention this, set the tone for the whole grand final. Fat hopeless fuck. Always hated him after that.
Oh man, we're in trouble..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How about instead we sign Tom and Jake Trbojevic, Townsend and Turpin. Front rowers overrated. Ball playing locks on the other hand. Townsend can goal kick. Resign the rest of the team for what they're worth or move them on. If only guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.