Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The players have not improved (so it appears) that way is because the TEAM IN TOTALITY IS NOT A FIRST GRADE TEAM.
If you threw 3 or 4 of these young ones a current top team then they can improve because players around them allow them to become better players. But when the team loses confidence decreases and it's hard to motivate your self.

THE TRUE SHIT COACH IS SEABOLT HE HAS A good TEAM and is making them worse and is the True FAILURE. PAY is a hero and legend compared to the MYTH COACH OF BRISBANE. He wont last 2 years in his 5 year contract.
He was just lucky he also has a super star team at souths in his first year.

And you all want to compare pay to that?

Pay deserves 1 year with a full salary cap after he has been the leader of this team in a difficult situation. He is not walking away he want to ride the wave. Allow him the chance. He deserves it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is out of his depth and has no clue what he’s doing yeah we have a shit roster but this team is getting worse week by week and not improving in any facet of the game that’s coaching not the roster

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The players have not improved (so it appears) that way is because the TEAM IN TOTALITY IS NOT A FIRST GRADE TEAM.
If you threw 3 or 4 of these young ones a current top team then they can improve because players around them allow them to become better players. But when the team loses confidence decreases and it's hard to motivate your self.

THE TRUE SHIT COACH IS SEABOLT HE HAS A good TEAM and is making them worse and is the True FAILURE. PAY is a hero and legend compared to the MYTH COACH OF BRISBANE. He wont last 2 years in his 5 year contract.

Pay deserves 1 year with a full salary cap after he has been the leader of this team in a difficult situation. He is not walking away he want to ride the wave. Allow him the chance. He deserves it.
Farrk..You step away for 5 mins and come back to this. Deano, please mate. go away....

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

I want whatever you smoking

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fmd, do you have to start a new thread with the same shit every few days. Just add to the other lovefests for Pay you created.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is the Anti / Sack Pay Consolidated Thread..

There isn't a Consolidated "Save Pay" Thread, because everyone wants the hack gone.

Banned
Reaction score
I bet you Elliott still got named on this weeks team sheet. Lol...
Don't mind if the entire team is Elliot's playing against the Bye, if it stops him playing for the rest of the year/contract.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It actually makes me laugh when I see so many people on Facebook fan pages who think Dean pay isn't the problem lmaoo, what is wrong with our supporters lol

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if the board does not see that pay has no idea now! then come election time they will be gone, tonight's selection of a 70 kilo player over Ogden has done it now for me.
It does not make any sense, pays selection for the bench has me scratching my head!
PS if we did end up winning against the Knights, please Ignore.

Rant Over

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He did look animated in the box tonight.
Sue injured "Fuck me dead...... BULLSHIT"
We scored 2nd try *spazzes out and falls off chair*

Banned
Reaction score
He did look animated in the box tonight.
Sue injured "Fuck me dead...... BULLSHIT"
We scored 2nd try *spazzes out and falls off chair*
Is good to see him enjoying some success and showing just how passionate he is.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
if the board does not see that pay has no idea now! then come election time they will be gone, tonight's selection of a 70 kilo player over Ogden has done it now for me.
It does not make any sense, pays selection for the bench has me scratching my head!
PS if we did end up winning against the Knights, please Ignore.

Rant Over
As requested, I’m ignoring.

Go Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.