Round 15 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter how bad of a position we are in, just be thankful Mitchell Moses is not on our books.

My goodess he is absolutely rubbish. The biggest cat in the NRL. Absolutely trash ondefense and is too scared to get tackled with the ball.

Some people are just lucky in life, its that simple

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cheap cat shot by Terepo. Smashes Rapanas nose across his face with a swinging arm warrants a report but no 10 minutes???? Deemed a dangerous tackle, Rapana leaves the field for a HIA..if he does not come back from that tackle does that mean Terepo eventually gets 10 in the bin???? Not really fair that he stays on when the rule states otherwise.....

https://www.nrl.com/siteassets/operations/nrl-laws-and-interpretations-2018.pdf

6. Foul Play* * Foul Play – A player will be sin binned for foul play in circumstances where, in the opinion of the Referee, the foul play does not warrant sending off, but is serious enough to place the player on report, and the player injured from the foul play is unlikely to take any further part in the game.******

How can the referee definitely say that the player will/ won't return? He is not a doctor.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well Rapana back on so that saves the ref's bacon...

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter how bad of a position we are in, just be thankful Mitchell Moses is not on our books.

My goodess he is absolutely rubbish. The biggest cat in the NRL. Absolutely trash ondefense and is too scared to get tackled with the ball.

Some people are just lucky in life, its that simple
Hmmm lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brad Arthur "fuck me dead"

One thing is for sure Arthur is hell bent on making the top 8 this year. Each time Parra get beat he comes out and rips his players in public.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whigton lost the game for the raiders. The mistakes he has made in this game are inexcusable

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders could have gone to 2nd if they won by 5 or more, but they decided to only play for 30 minutes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I love reading these threads after games LOL.

Everyone gushing over Raiders and then they get nuked by Parra.

I guess this spells the end for Wighton in State of Orifice 3!

Darius Boyd has to be investigated for match fixing he has done some of the most dodgy plays I have seen this year....
Missing the loving teat of Papa Benett.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Panthers 2 sinbins. 1 was harsh 1 was for professional foul which was committed after RTS had knocked on.

Then Warriors get awarded a try with Fusitua having a hand in touch when he planted the ball.

Thank fuck we don't have Sutton as ref because if you have the audacity to question his bullshit lopsided refereeing he will punish you with more bad calls. Biggest dog of a ref I have layed eyes on.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The 2nd one was a complete joke.
Yup professional foul after a knock on then Sutton tries to justify his decision by lieing and telling Maloney that RTS kicked the ball before it was knocked on.

What should have been Panthers ball results in playing with 11 men then results in a try awarded on review with the players hand clearly in touch on the ground just wtf.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol Warriors