Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On the field its "under Dean Pay...."

On the kennel its "under Oatley Dog, i mean Twin Turbo...."

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give this kid a chance in first grade, what can we lose? Other teams always have promising 19 or 20 year old forwards making an impact. He runs straight and hard and can only get better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give this kid a chance in first grade, what can we lose? Other teams always have promising 19 or 20 year old forwards making an impact. He runs straight and hard and can only get better.
Pretty sure he and RT will get a run in the last 6 rounds.. Would also be nice to just re-sign Harper for another year at least and just throw the kid in to first grade already.

Three very impressive young blokes ready to rip in and time for Fualalo, Holland and Tualau to move on.

Now just gotta get rid of RFM and Tolman and use their cash to buy some young talent.

Last edited:

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell me again ,how did Lebanon go against Fiji?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taulau was a massive flop and he was on surprising big money for what he had done in his career. He looked ok with the ball but really struggled with constant efforts in defence and ball handling at times.
Agree much better option than taulau,defensively he had to many issues,kalache reminds me of Alex twal in the way he plays and a local junior

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he a good country boy, if not enjoy reserve grade.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree much better option than taulau,defensively he had to many issues,kalache reminds me of Alex twal in the way he plays and a local junior
Why do people keep saying that?? There is absolutely no similarities in the two besides the fact they're both arabs.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No big loss in losing Taulau. Hopefully Kalache gets some minutes instead of Elliott and the like.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tualau has so much promise the year he came on. Though died in the ass. Happy to see him move on as he would of been on some more $ then the replacement in kalache.

Now fuck pay off and give these kids and Renouf a go over Elliott the spud and before he blow the $ on upgrading him

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people keep saying that?? There is absolutely no similarities in the two besides the fact they're both arabs.
Are you racist,both very good players,I'm not sure though kalache will improve under dean pay,I can't think of one player that has.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me again ,how did Lebanon go against Fiji?
They had a dig,against a very experienced team full of nrl players,and that's all you can ask,they played very well last year under fitler they will improve

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They had a dig,against a very experienced team full of nrl players,and that's all you can ask,they played very well last year under fitler they will improve
Lebanon is shit and Fitler is a space cadet

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Train and trial deal with the Broncos and will play for Wynnum Manly.

Must be a Wynnum contract for remainder of the year and a chance to get a spot in the Broncos top 30 for 2020.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tualau was a guy who never got off the runway. A typical Des purchase. No ticker and no mongrel for such a big specimen. Glad he is gone. Now for the 10 other imposters in the top 30.....