Montoya and Meaney - Why!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's not too late to bring Patrick Templeman back!
Why not throw in Brent crisp while we're at it
Fuck yeah!!! Lets get the band back together and return to the powerhouse we once were!!!

1. Patrick Templeman (26 years old)
2. Brent Crisp (32 years old)
3. Mitch Brown (31 years old)
4. Brett Lane (30 years old)
5. Heka Nanai (30 years old)
and if one of them isn't available 34 year old Cameron Phelps can slot in!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck yeah!!! Lets get the band back together and return to the powerhouse we once were!!!

1. Patrick Templeman (26 years old)
2. Brent Crisp (32 years old)
3. Mitch Brown (31 years old)
4. Brett Lane (30 years old)
5. Heka Nanai (30 years old)
and if one of them isn't available 34 year old Cameron Phelps can slot in!
What about that Wheatley guy?

I remember the headline in 2006... "Bulldogs sign Wheatley and Crisp"... FFS I thought we just signed a newly released cereal as a sponsor LOL.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obviously a lot of people don't watch our games that closely and only notice the good things like his ability to defuse kicks and stuff like that but they don't notice his lack of attacking involvement.
Meaney reminds me of those annoying teenager I play OzTag against that are built like AFL players and have nothing other than straight line speed

That’s exactly it

They don’t watch this team like we do!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What about that Wheatley guy?
I remember the headline in 2006... "Bulldogs sign Wheatley and Crisp"... FFS I thought we just signed a newly released cereal as a sponsor LOL.
Aaron Wheatley LOL ... played for us in 07 but was a Second Rower off the bench.

Meaney actually has decent enough stats and that all they go off a lot of the time.
The clubs failing was not looking for a Youtube Highlights video. Everyone knows that is the first sign of a talented player!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aaron Wheatley LOL ... played for us in 07 but was a Second Rower off the bench.

The clubs failing was not looking for a Youtube Highlights video. Everyone knows that is the first sign of a talented player!
Shut up or we'll wind up signing Darius Boyd. His recent highlights video was superb. I love laughing at the Broncos.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Both of them are trash and do not belong in first grade

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Didn't Liccha have YouTube highlights package? Well look how he turned out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This one?

Go Dogs
I wonder.... you look at Lichaa there and he's far more nimble. Have the club packed too much weight on him over the years and stunted his attacking potential?

That said he's been very good in Canterbury Cup since being dropped back. Be very interested to see how he plays this weekend and if he brings that same form with him or not.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The whole backline is ugly apart from Hopoate (who is played out of position) & Smith

DWZ is bang average. Offers zero attacking threat from FB.

Get the flops & deadwood out of this joint asap.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched Drinkwater at the Cowboys score a try in his first game,after two training runs and being in town less than a week.Anybody want to tell me Meaney was worth buying and is “the future”.

Go dogs

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched Drinkwater at the Cowboys score a try in his first game,after two training runs and being in town less than a week.Anybody want to tell me Meaney was worth buying and is “the future”.

Go dogs
Lmao and a try assist ,a grubber in goal for a repeat set.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao and a try assist ,a grubber in goal for a repeat set.
He also handed two tries on a platter to the Dragons by mis handling kicks to be fair but still streets ahead of Meaney in attack.