Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Grant overtook Turpin at Storm because Turpin completely nuked his ankle and was out for 6 months. He also broke his ankle a second time at Broncos.

Turpin hits tough as nails in defence, has fewer missed tackles (than Grant), is quicker on foot, and has a stuupidly fast (and accurate) play the ball.

Grant is being made to look far better than he is, because the Sunshine Coast Falcons are 14 wins from 14 games (undefeated), with a stacked Melb Storm side taking the majority of positions in SC Falcons.

Grant is behind Cameron Smith and Brandon Smith.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be a 3 year 900k deal
But heard Jayden brailey to newc
Brandon Smith ain’t leaving melb
And Wel prob sign a rejected Dani levi

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be a 3 year 900k deal
But heard Jayden brailey to newc
Brandon Smith ain’t leaving melb
And Wel prob sign a rejected Dani levi
Levi is the Michael Lichaa of Newcastle. We better not miss out on one of the ten good young hookers available and end up with a chump like him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can see it now... every club will have an absolute gun young hooker, and Dogs will sign a half clapped out Robbie Farah on overs out of desperation to accompany JMK.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we seriously sign Fucking Levi I’ll losenit.

Sign B smith on 600k a year for 3-4 years.

Surely he would jump at that $ and starting long term role.

Outside that I guess Turpin on 2 year deal for 200-300k a year would be worth the chance. No worse then lichaa surely. He hits hard and has some Running game his service is nothing to wank over from what I’ve seen but he’s in very early days for first grade.

The other brailey about to be shafted is solid too. Shits on Levi and our options on the roster

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see it now... every club will have an absolute gun young hooker, and Dogs will sign a half clapped out Robbie Farah on overs out of desperation to accompany JMK.
dont forget about the bulldogs statement saying we are pleased to announce we have signed xxxxxx xxxxx for 3 years

Banned
Reaction score
Do we want highly promising, or young and proven?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you saying we re signing Lichaa?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could be worse, could sign the coach of the year, be a one town team, pick of the jrs, sign a superstar almost every year and still suck.
At least we can sign superstars.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
At least we can sign superstars.
Yet still find a way to suck. Oh well at least they are paid crazy money and we all still get a good laugh, all those advantageous and still flops.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet still find a way to suck. Oh well at least they are paid crazy money and we all still get a good laugh, all those advantageous and still flops.

Crazy money and cost of living is half of what it is in Sydney...