News Senior Dogs want more respect shown to Pay's regime

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As a player you can play the game without sprogging all over the microphone. Yeah Coach is good, every week is a new week, doing it for the fans blah blah not, yeah Dean is the bestest ever, he licks our nuts and even reaches around for a power finger..........he's tops! Hahahaha

Banned
Reaction score
Respect is earned and unfortunately for Dean and Co, the only thing earned from their results is criticism.
If they do not like that, they're the only ones that can turn it around, as it's obvious that they don't respect us, the jersey etc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tolman: "Hey Dean I've got a reporter I have to speak to this afternoon and want to speak the truth ... can I?"
Dean: "Do you ever want to get the 4th and 5th tackle hitups again 10m out from oppositions line?"
Tolman: "Yes coach".
Dean: "Well then you know what to do!"
Tolman: "Bullshit like you do in press conferences?"
Dean: "I've taught you well".

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a player you can play the game without sprogging all over the microphone. Yeah Coach is good, every week is a new week, doing it for the fans blah blah not, yeah Dean is the bestest ever, he licks our nuts and even reaches around for a power finger..........he's tops! Hahahaha
You do realise the clubs have to make available a certain number of players to the media each week . All the players are doing is answering questions , they are not coming out and saying this unprompted

Any sane person does not publicly shit on their employer . Would you tell channel nine that you boss x is a fukwit and so is the ceo ..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You do realise the clubs have to make available a certain number of players to the media each week . All the players are doing is answering questions , they are not coming out and saying this unprompted

Any sane person does not publicly shit on their employer . Would you tell channel nine that you boss x is a fukwit and so is the ceo ..
You read it wrong, I'm not saying he shouldn't say anything or make himself available. Just saying chuck the clichés in without trying to grease the wheel.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He likes him cause Hasler let him hit it up on the 4th and dean pay is keeping that going

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If what Dean Pay has brought back "bulldogs attitude".... i don't want any of it...

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The statement by Tolman and Jackson is an insult to our intelligence. Jackson should show why he is captain and talk to the players, which he doesn't. Tolman should get out of the way in attack. Pay should talk to Georgarlis, which I haven't seen him do in the coach's box. Just fire up and give us something to be proud of.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far out mate, you’re a brave man to sit through that shit we serve on the field week after week. Eventually when we do get better and maybe one day win a premiership it’s the supporters like you who deserve the GF win more than anyone!
It’s all good champ,
Attending the games are frustrating at the moment but still feel like the club needs to see just how loyal our fan base is.
We will get better soon and when we do win that premiership it’s for all of us as a collective group
Go Dogs
Had to throw that in.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
  • 2012 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coach's award
  • 2013 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coach's award
  • 2017 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coach's award
let me guess, was it Elliott last year ?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmm don't think many of you are good at reading between the lines.

Can't see anywhere that Tolman says he is a good coach or knows what he is doing... but see lots of comments about him doing things that Pay thinks are the right things to do.

if you added one more line, 'yeah but the fans are right he hasn't got a fucking clue.'

would still fit with the conversation.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The statement by Tolman and Jackson is an insult to our intelligence. Jackson should show why he is captain and talk to the players, which he doesn't. Tolman should get out of the way in attack. Pay should talk to Georgarlis, which I haven't seen him do in the coach's box. Just fire up and give us something to be proud of.
One big problem is the Pay has been talking to Georgallis.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some strange reason I respect the players opinion more than us (me included) wankers on TK. If they didn’t want to say anything bad, against the coaching staff, then they could have easily dodged the interview. Of course it’s just not feasible that the coaching staff are doing the best job possible, makes more sense for them to just to flat out lie. Far more logical to believe the undisclosed sauces (sic) on TK.

Go Dogs
Sorry dude, but these guys have a very big vested interest to say things in favour of their coach.
Hell, if I was being paid $800k to take every 4th tackle hit up, I'd say whatever they wanted me to say also.

Its actually 'us wankers' on the kennel who dont have a vested interest, just our sadly undying love for the club that makes us care.
So yes, it does make more sense for them to flat out lie.

Hey Dean why do you call yourself twin turbo??

Go Flogs
Because our major sponsor, Kia, gave Dean a Kia Stinger, which is a twin turbo V6.
Mystery solved!

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Slave to the wage. To be expected.

I just hope hes going to the board to ask for a new coach.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
... Tolman has labelled criticism of Dean Pay's coaching ability as "unfair" and credits the Bulldogs coach for bringing an old-school mentality back to the club.

The Bulldogs pose the worst figures for attack and defence after 14 games of the Telstra Premiership ..."

Message to Plodman...if worst attack AND defence is old school, we don’t want a bar of it.

He loved Des, now he loves Pay. I mean anyone that pays you overs and continuously praises your below par work deserves his love, right???