SOS Bellamy

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To the geniuses the decision makers at Belmore...Our ship is fast sinking, we have had enough !!!
Time you spent some of the supporters and members millions from the football and the leagues clubs on a supper coach...Time to dangle the biggest carrot ever !!!...Time to SOS Bellamy !!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We did get a super coach ahem Des

Dangle deez

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy is contracted to Melbourne until 2022 and to get him released early we would have to spend more than the $5.9m limit on football department spending.

Go Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy is contracted to Melbourne until 2022 and to get him released early we would have to spend more than the $5.9m limit on football department spending.

Go Dogs
Whatever it takes :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put yourself in Bellamy's shoes. Wanted to retire and took up one last contract, he can continue to coach at a great club for as long as he wants where he's built up the system.

The other option is to come to a basketcase that will take years to correct with the Anderson's sticking their nose into everything.

To people who have money sometimes their reputation is also of importance, why be remembered for 2 or 3 years at a cellar dweller club.

We need a new coach but it's not going to be Bellamy.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
the Anderson's sticking their nose into everything
Have you met Bellamy >:( that would never happen, he's a hard arse and takes shit from no one, ever.

Go Dogs

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I would rather wait till 2022 for Bellamy than have some mediocre coach come in.

Throw the bank at him and give him cap space. He would transform the place.

Last edited:

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you offer him ridiculous money, incentives, involvement l/employment for life why not.
I don’t get it, if we are so rich just get him. He’s the best coach of all time. Hands down.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is even more farfetched than the Turbo brothers signing talk.

Bellamy is far too proud of the footballing environment he’s created in Melbourne to warrant him leaving. He’s got a fine record and reputation and a few extra dollars ain’t gonna entice him to put that at risk by coming here.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Throw the leagues club at him.. just dont hit him in the head with it, may be counter productive..

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To the geniuses the decision makers at Belmore...Our ship is fast sinking, we have had enough !!!
Time you spent some of the supporters and members millions from the football and the leagues clubs on a supper coach...Time to dangle the biggest carrot ever !!!...Time to SOS Bellamy !!!

Sinking fast ??

It’s been sinking since last decade

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck Bellyache!
Take his understudy in Cronk as assistant coach, with Dymock as coach, effective immediately, on short term contracts.
A gesture to right a wrong with regards to Dymock and bring him home.
Brings one of the shrewder minds of the game into the club and affords us a fresh look, rather than the steaming stale shit we currently have.
If the Andersons and Pay are smart about how they go about it, they can save face and Pay still remain within the club too.
Then look into Holbrook with Cronk his understudy and Flanno working in the background.
Skill, smarts and fiery desire to win, whilst respecting our own.

As for sinking fast, this will be the first decade since the 70's that we've not won a GF!
A large portion of members here have been around to see a win in every decade, and a sizable portion have not actually seen us win shit in the last 15 years!
FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS FFS!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think we need to get Craig Bellamy necessarily. I still think jimmy dymock can do a fine job. He worked with des and let’s face it des is a good coach and knows how to get results. Dymock also knows about what didn’t work with des and I am sure he can improve on those areas. Lastly, he has bulldogs DNA. I love how no one is talking about DNA now. We bloody sacked Hasler because of it and now people are saying get Flanagan. He ain’t no dog. Bring dymock home!

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think we need to get Craig Bellamy necessarily. I still think jimmy dymock can do a fine job. He worked with des and let’s face it des is a good coach and knows how to get results. Dymock also knows about what didn’t work with des and I am sure he can improve on those areas. Lastly, he has bulldogs DNA. I love how no one is talking about DNA now. We bloody sacked Hasler because of it and now people are saying get Flanagan. He ain’t no dog. Bring dymock home!
I think a lot of people are leaning Flanno's way, as he has the mongrel of Dogs or yesteryear.
He don't give a fuck about anyone beyond his club, so affording him the opportunity to re-establish himself in the NRL in a new club might just work out for us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Holbrook, Ennis and Kimmorley
Is my list, wanted Flanno if it meant we'd get his son... but that ship has sailed