News Senior Dogs want more respect shown to Pay's regime

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
These articles where they ask player opinions are just a waste.

No player is going to come out and bag the coach, so what's being said is worth nothing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These articles where they ask player opinions are just a waste.

No players is going to come out and bag the coach, so what's being said is worth nothing.
Exactly! I’ll never know why anyone takes anything a player says in a media conference to heart. They are specifically trained to say the least controversial thing possible.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a bloody joke !!!!!!
This is far worse than the des days.

#sackpay
#sackpay
#sackpay

Can’t be said enough !!!!!!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don’t they show some respect to the thousands of loyal supporters like myself who purchase membership in good faith early in the season hoping to see some kind of footy played and being competitive.
Instead I sit in that Kennel until full time no matter what showing my support
I call that respect for my club.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's hope Aidan Tolman never takes up coaching,as a player he gives he's all every week,but how often do u c Tolman with the ball in our attacking 20,as a coach dean pay had 8 internationals in his squad and did nothing,he's bought in players that have turned out as bad as him,we have cleaned out our roster,we now need to move him on,the players don't look up to him,and we have become a laughing stock,which saddens me,to see my beloved dogs in the current situation.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m different to most, after reading that I’m actually convinced he’ll maybe see out the year or be gone at the end of the year.

If his contract is any way performance based, he’ll be gone at the end of season review.

Might even fall on his sword...wishful thinking?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im almost positive Tolman is part of the problem TBH .. imagine tolman or Elliott was your team mate and he hogged the ball, showed no ability and had zero impact … meanwhile you see others with a shit tonne more ability than him languishing on the bench and in reserve grade .. and to top it all off, Tolman and Elliott are the players that decides who is dropped because they are in the "leadership group"... recipe for disaster in team harmony..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im almost positive Tolman is part of the problem TBH .. imagine tolman or Elliott was your team mate and he hogged the ball, showed no ability and zero impact … meanwhile you see others with a shit tonne more ability than him languishing on the bench and in reserve grade .. and to top it all off, Tolman and Elliott are the players that decides who is dropped because they are in the "leadership group"... recipe for disaster in team harmony..
Yeah we should just go all out on the rebuild and sell senior players I reckon. Tolman still has value on the market at the moment so get rid of him now and slot Ogden right in his place and bring to’omaga Onto the bench

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly! I’ll never know why anyone takes anything a player says in a media conference to heart. They are specifically trained to say the least controversial thing possible.
Absolutely. Also with a crackpot coach like Pay say anything against him at your peril.

He already doesn't speak to those who aren't his pets. Which coach operates like that, the only other that resembles it would be Brian Smith and his text messages.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay's regime?!

Do not mention the word "regime". Ever. If America finds out there is a "regime" they will bomb the shit out of it.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay's regime?!

Do not mention the word "regime". Ever. If America finds out there is a "regime" they will bomb the shit out of it.
That might not be such a bad thing

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Fuck has Flanno already got us on the peptides? Tolman is tripping out, we need to get that new Police test your drugs thing out Belmore way.

Maybe over the bye weekend the team should have watched their games so far this season and then explain how the Bulldogs of old etc etc blah blah are back! Somehow they have managed to surpass the old team and Hasler's piss poor showings...….and that's saying something! FMD!!!

Maybe ask a player who is getting dropped for no good fukin reason to wade in on Pay?

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Enough with the bullshit lies

AND SACK THE FUCKING COACH WE KNOW WHATS GOING ON SO DONT THINK HEARING FROM THE PLAYERS IS GONNA MAKE US BELIVE IT

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
"He's a fantastic coach and great for this place. He's really good for the players, gives us confidence and prepares us really well.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, What did you expect Tolman to say?

Pay is shit and should go?

Tolman may be a lot of things but wanting to commit career suicide was never one I thought he would want to do.

Does anyone here really think that any player would bad mouth their own coach, the one person who holds their future in their hands??????

Last edited:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you want the players to come out to the media and say,

"I've had enough of Pay"

"He has lost all of us"

"Pay has no idea"

"I can't stand Pay"

"I cannot wait for the day for Pay to leave"

Pay is under the pump, and the media are pestering the players, so these answers by the players are stock-standard media answers

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You guys realise they have to say positive or neutral things about the club/coach? It doesn't mean deep down they believe it.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I work with ass kissers like tolman, and yes they normally get perks and leg ups for tongue bashing the bosses asshole.. so I wouldn't be surprised if tolmans career is based on sucking up to coaches.. hasler had a chub for him also