News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
just in time for the new Ferrari F8 tributo ffs, I highly recommend that car

people thought folau was going to lose out but you cant buy that level of publicity and he is going to be an earning machine from now on by just raising money and speaking

its so much easier than trying to learn how to play AFL or playing rugby
Meanwhile in fantasy world, a fat, old, dyke has copped a barrage of criticism even by people who 'love' her!

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...y-australia-broke.112702/page-50#post-3569673

A

Alexander the Great

I'm not going to apologise to him. He was pissed off because Folau was going to get more money which Waleed did not want. Seeing as I loathe Waleed and I support Israel, Waleed can proceed to go parachuting out of an aeroplane. Without a parachute.
Punchable face for sure

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'm not going to apologise to him. He was pissed off because Folau was going to get more money which Waleed did not want. Seeing as I loathe Waleed and I support Israel, Waleed can proceed to go parachuting out of an aeroplane. Without a parachute.
he was pissed off that folau is going to get more money because he is acting like its not going to go straight into his bank account for his own use, that's why most people are angry about it as well

its only the beginning tbh he is in a great position to be a new Kenneth Copeland type guy but he cant be on tv as much

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
DAY 2 2:15PM $1,825,492.03 raised
DAY 2 2:17PM $1,828,746.03 raised

Reach for the staaaaaaaaaaaaarrrss!!!

I bet Castles in her office belting F5 to refresh the page and wondering how much shes going to have to spend of Rugby Australias money to fund a legal defence.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I usually disagree with Waleed's opinions but I saw a video with him a few nights ago which I mostly agreed with. The basic premise was that people should stop engaging in stupid tit for tat arguments and stop bothering individuals who are lawfully going about their own lives.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I usually disagree with Waleed's opinions but I saw a video with him a few nights ago which I mostly agreed with. The basic premise was that people should stop engaging in stupid tit for tat arguments and stop bothering individuals who are lawfully going about their own lives.
There’s no silent l in awfully....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it's not natural to be, so she has a point ;)

As a side note, why do all gay guys have the same type of pitch/tone in their voice, ie, you can tell they're gay simply from their voice?
Say that to Ian Roberts..and I’m sure you’ll be the one walking away with the squeaky voice! :tongueclosed:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just that the level of suicide cases for gay people is higher than non gay's which makes me think that being gay might be a symptom of mental issues.
Not saying that they're crazy just that there might be a mental origin for being gay .
No its the humiliation tactic used by bigots to try and make gays kill themselves, some people do it for a hobby, a bit of fun.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I
No its the humiliation tactic used by bigots to try and make gays kill themselves, some people do it for a hobby, a bit of fun.
They aren't people, they are demon ***** that should kill themselves instead of making gays kill themselves.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is all just bullshit that distracts sheep on both sides.

The Bible mentions a parable where there was a man with a branch in his eye which pointed out to another that he had a splinter in his eye.

Moral of the story, focus on yourself before focusing on others.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Folau has exposed the hypocrisy.

ANZ bank came out against his wife. Now they are discriminating against her for supporting her husband.

I hope Castle gets shafted if it goes to court. Her reaction was over the top to what Folau did.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just that the level of suicide cases for gay people is higher than non gay's which makes me think that being gay might be a symptom of mental issues.
Not saying that they're crazy just that there might be a mental origin for being gay .
So Wolfy what you are saying is..essentially that gay people..mind you not all..which already probably undermines your theory..will commit suicide because being gay means that they have a pre-existing mental issues that not only makes them gay..but commit suicide.. So it’s not to do with..the more likely scenario of being shunned, ostracised and abused..?

I think to test your theory’s merit..one would need to break it down..and look at the correlation between the rate of gay suicide and the environment they were brought up in..ie. loving accepting and supportive family and friends..as opposed to unsupportive family and friends.. I think then and only then could you come to a plausible answer..rather then a speculative generalisation.. It would be a worthwhile study..perhaps it would go a long way in laying to waste the idea of being gay is a mental issue..

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Don't support his views, yet FFS, I support his right to say it!
Particularly as it was reposting/sharing material from a third party and some of what's been said has been within his own congregation.
Imagine if the media were to eavesdrop into your private conversations at home for a moment to appreciate just how fucked up their actions are!
I still get the feeling that if he was muslim or aboriginal, this would of quietly disappeared and the gigantic shit storm we see wouldn't materialise.

Banned
Reaction score
So Wolfy what you are saying is..essentially that gay people..mind you not all..which already probably undermines your theory..will commit suicide because being gay means that they have a pre-existing mental issues that not only makes them gay..but more likely to commit suicide..? So it’s not to do with..the more likely scenario of being shunned, ostracised and abused..?

I think to test your theory’s merit..one would need to break it down..and look at the correlation between the rate of gay suicide and the environment they were brought up in..ie. loving accepting and supportive family and friends..as opposed to unsupportive family and friends.. I think then only then could you come to a plausible answer..rather then a speculative generalisation..
I think it is as simple as stripping the issue back to logic and evidence based thought alone, leaving the emotion based thought for another day.
The primary reason we exist according to evolution, is to breed.
Can't succeed at that with two members of the same sex, irrelevant how PC you desire to address the issue.
Thus based upon that, it is evolutionary illogical, irrational and unreasonable, cornerstones of mental health behavioural issues.
Another example of this is paedophilia (which in NO way do I support btw)!
I'm just glad that we live in a society where breeding is not as important and people are free to be themselves if deemed legal by greater society :grinning:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
regarding Heavens and Hell?
How many heavens are there.

Is there one heaven per religion, is that so you all don't argue when you die. :tonguewink:

Yet only one hell. Seems like hell is more inclusive to everyone. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.