Hasler signings

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It just hit my mind. Out of all the players hasler resigned during his robbery of our club how many of those players is he actually chasing now his at manly. ?????

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few actually! He already signed Saddler and Trex plus he was keen on Corey Thompson but missed out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has Andy Saunders in reserves also

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler has never been a big name recruiting coach.. even at his time at Manly the only 'big' names i recall was Ben Kennedy in his final 2 years & Matt Orford.. the rest were juniors he brought up successfully..

He did the same here also bringing into FG the likes of Fincane, Klemmer, Jacko, Taupau, Lane..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasler has never been a big name recruiting coach.. even at his time at Manly the only 'big' names i recall was Ben Kennedy in his final 2 years & Matt Orford.. the rest were juniors he brought up successfully..

He did the same here also bringing into FG the likes of Fincane, Klemmer, Jacko, Taupau, Lane..
Finucane Jacko and taupau were here before Hasler, they were brought in by previous coaches.

Lane and Klemmer were only ones and even then Klem had been here way before Hasler was here so even he doesnt count

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finucane Jacko and taupau were here before Hasler, they were brought in by previous coaches.

Lane and Klemmer were only ones and even then Klem had been here way before Hasler was here so even he doesnt count
Hasler brought them into FG was what I was saying..

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still wont be surprised at all if he takes tolman, hoppa and foz at end of next season

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still wont be surprised at all if he takes tolman, hoppa and foz at end of next season
Probably had it ALL worked out for 2021 when he handed out such generous contracts.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasler brought them into FG was what I was saying..
I hear what you're saying but to me, he didn't have anything to do with them whatsoever other than to give them a go in FG hence why i dont give him credit for them at all.

Glad he is gone. Why are we still talking about him Anyway..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hear what you're saying but to me, he didn't have anything to do with them whatsoever other than to give them a go in FG hence why i dont give him credit for them at all.

Glad he is gone. Why are we still talking about him Anyway..
Ask the OP haha..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The way things are turning out I think he was planning this all along. He is too good a coach to have allowed the gameplans on his last 2 years with us without a reason. His reason was to get sacked, get a payout, exact his revenge, leave us fucked for years and return to Manly. Anyone else that can explain it feel free to try.....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way things are turning out I think he was planning this all along. He is too good a coach to have allowed the gameplans on his last 2 years with us without a reason. His reason was to get sacked, get a payout, exact his revenge, leave us fucked for years and return to Manly. Anyone else that can explain it feel free to try.....
He's doing the exact same thing as he was at the Dogs there is no great game plans in the way he coaches he just knows how to get the most out of players.

The big difference between the Dogs then and Manly now is the spine he has available which he neglected terribly in his last years here.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It just hit my mind. Out of all the players hasler resigned during his robbery of our club how many of those players is he actually chasing now his at manly. ?????
Now his at Manly?

Fuck me...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He's doing the exact same thing as he was at the Dogs there is no great game plans in the way he coaches he just knows how to get the most out of players.

The big difference between the Dogs then and Manly now is the spine he has available which he neglected terribly in his last years here.
Looking from the low point we are at now and in hindsight the players he had, he should have been getting way more out of them. The intentional negative tactics used like team selections and handing the ball over on the last tackle. Their was intent and not just a lack of cattle. They always say he plans everything so it was planned, he did it all on purpose.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really love dwelling on the past and bringing up Hasler this Hasler that.
Let’s all move on,couldn’t care less about what he did or is doing anymore
Hasler received a nice pay packet and laughed all the way to the bank at our expense
I’m interested in Hill,current board and our head coach
The club has been mediocre for too many years with no answers
Stop this Dib,Hasler & old board conversations and blame game
It’s seriously ridiculous.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
only thing des and cleal could recruit when at canterbury was meat pies