News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I abuse stupid ***** that try to abuse a whole faith because of some factions that clearly don't follow the faith and pick and choose.

You're agenda is clear and can stick your context up your arse. You lot and christian community isn't a generalization you stupid fuck?

You started shit talking and once again put you in your place, maggot. You're a fucking snakes arsehole and definitely not mighty with your feeble mind so yes, I am higher and mightier than you. So is a 2 week old dog turd.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Game, set, match.

That hurt just reading it, I'm glad I wasn't on the receiving end of that one :D

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough.. that was just me be a little cheeky :grinning:

Again though if evidence points one way would you not continue to persue the evidence in the way that it's heading rather than invest funds in hypothesis that may explain the irrelevance of they very evidence they have just spent a fortune on to find.
It’s all subjective.. It’s like scientific research into a cure for spinal cord injuries..everybody wants to pursue their own way..when perhaps working together is probably a more effective way..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's refreshing to have a conversation about something meaningful, in a respectful way, rather than just being attacked by Rod and some of the other characters around here.

Totally respect everything you've just written, and I find it very easy to relate to someone's thinking that there is some sort of greater power outside of us that none of us are able to put our finger on, but that which all of us have some unconcious or semi concious awareness of. Whether that be represented by Islam or Christianity or Judiasm or Hinduism or something else.
its difficult to have a meaningful conversation with people when every time I get some momentum the other person doesnt want to go down a losing path so they suddenly drop out and wont continue until its moved on to something else, like what happened in my previous post

you probably tried to explain away what happened however the only answer that would make sense is "oh yes, I have double standards, sorry" but of course you don't want that

btw if either of us has a reason to bring up personal attacks then it should be me, I don't know how many times ive had to take an outburst from people on here because they cant control their emtions, im the real victim and I require sympathy

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
its difficult to have a meaningful conversation with people when every time I get some momentum the other person doesnt want to go down a losing path so they suddenly drop out and wont continue until its moved on to something else, like what happened in my previous post

you probably tried to explain away what happened however the only answer that would make sense is "oh yes, I have double standards, sorry" but of course you don't want that

btw if either of us has a reason to bring up personal attacks then it should be me, I don't know how many times ive had to take an outburst from people on here because they cant control their emtions, im the real victim and I require sympathy
I didn't respond because I read it and didn't believe you were interested in a genuine conversation.

I don't mind being wrong, I'm wrong on a regular basis and always happy to admit it.

More than happy to respond to your posts if you're willing to show you can listen to a point of view and take it into consideration when replying.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Rod is good value, he has a unusual way of getting his point across, I actually enjoy reading his input regardless of whether I agree with him or not.
I remember a period (I think around 2004-2006) where I found him to be the funniest poster on this forum.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get where you're coming from now. I have seen that arguement before. Things like the Fibonacci sequence, the Golden Ratio, patterns in nature, as well as the emergence of life. Christian scientists tend to say it's evidence of intelligent design.

While most scientists don't equate these things as intelligent design, they don't completely discount it. They take what they believe to be the most likely scenario then they try to prove themselves wrong.

The problem when it comes to using intelligent design is the scenario, it makes it impossible to prove wrong without proving another scenario to be true.

So logically, intelligent design must be considered the least probable cause.

In lieu of any better explanation, there's no reason not to assume from a layman point of view that it's intelligent design. You just can't assume it from a scientific point of view or you're not being scientific.
Like the reasoning in the show Catch22:

Doctor: "Sain people wouldnt fly those planes, and we can't let crazy people fly these planes"....

Pilot: "I don't want to fly those planes any more, can you sign a medical saying I'm crazy?"

Doc: "No your not crazy anymore cause you know that only crazy people would fly those planes so I can't sign that medical."

Pilot: "So now I know that I'd be crazy to go and fly the plane tomorrow.."

Doc: "That's right, that makes you crazy.."

Pilot: "So sign my medical.."

Doc: "No, you asking shows me your not crazy."

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I didn't respond because I read it and didn't believe you were interested in a genuine conversation.

I don't mind being wrong, I'm wrong on a regular basis and always happy to admit it.

More than happy to respond to your posts if you're willing to show you can listen to a point of view and take it into consideration when replying.
you weren't interested because the conversation was about you flip flopping on similar topics and you want to present yourself as someone who is fair and consistent, but don't worry we don't need to have that conversation because I have a pretty good idea what its about

I don't have a problem with being wrong either, I was wrong in 1998 and another time in 2008 or 2009 I cant remember exactly, but both times the world didn't end and I was comfortable

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
10:13PM $1,470,162.93 raised for Folaus appeal.

At this stage he'll reach the target before the weekend easily.

Just removed some posts here regarding a fake / doctored tweet. Don't want some of his sweet sweet dollarados going towards suing the site for defamation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
10:13PM $1,470,162.93 raised for Folaus appeal.

At this stage he'll reach the target before the weekend easily.

Just removed some posts here regarding a fake / doctored tweet. Don't want some of his sweet sweet dollarados going towards suing the site for defamation.
I figured it was fake when I saw it. Still laughed though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Start a GoFundMe.... you can count on my donation!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
you weren't interested because the conversation was about you flip flopping on similar topics and you want to present yourself as someone who is fair and consistent, but don't worry we don't need to have that conversation because I have a pretty good idea what its about

I don't have a problem with being wrong either, I was wrong in 1998 and another time in 2008 or 2009 I cant remember exactly, but both times the world didn't end and I was comfortable
This post is why you won’t get a reply out of me until you drop the sarcasm and act a bit genuine.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Past the halfway mark in 24 hours :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

upload_2019-6-26_7-42-49.png

Wahesh

Reaction score
See now this is getting into the lack of common decency stage.

1. Safe schools - was created to combat bullying in schools. Your sick disgusting twisted lot made it about sex when it was anything but about sex and forced to try and get it shut down. Own your responsibility. Only Victoria had the balls to stand up and say they were 100% funding it because saving lives was more important than the lies bigots were spewing
No, it wasn't, you're generalising it. The Safe Schools Coalition Australia (SSCA) is a national network of organisations working with school communities to create safer and more inclusive environments for same sex attracted, intersex and gender diverse students, staff and families.

It was created for that very purpose, not to combat bullying in general. Alternatively, you then go on and say that my "disgusting, twisted lot" made it about sex and try to get it shutdown, despite the fact that it had critics in almost all states and territories, and multiple parties, including MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COMMUNITY - case in point, Malcolm/Cate McGregor.

And of course Victoria fully endorsed it... they started the whole thing :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

2. Same Sex marriage plebiscite - It was pleaded with Malcolm Turnubull to not let this happen, that government should just bite the bullet and let government do it's job (have a vote on it). Especially when question time in parliament allows the querying of introduced bills for legislation. But nah we had to gave your sick twisted lot a public say, to say all the evil, lying shit they could about the LGBT community.
Really? So we were sickm, twisted and evil? All I can recall about the No campaign is people the saying "It's ok to say no" whereas your lot were calling people bigots and vandalising the the town with the gay rainbow and the words "yes" all over the place. What about the disgusting murals painted all over town... absolutely filthy, but no no, we're evil for simply saying "it's ok to say no" - whatever.
3. Folau knows hes a public figure, he knows that his words are going to get attention, he knows he has thousands of followers on instagram. His putting up that instragram post was to send a public message that the LGBT are evil and sinners. again your sick disgusting twisted lot wanting to judge others
Here we go with the sick, disgusting, twisted lot.

What don't you understand? We know Folau is a public figure, but it doesn't matter what kind of public figure you are, Prime Minister, Governor, Queen, King, Athlete, Actor, Singer, anything, IT DOES NOT MATTER. If YOU do not believe what the public figure believes in, then it should NOT affect you, you should acknowledge that you don't believe what they believe in.

I'll even use myself as an example... I'm a fan of Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler is Jewish. Now if Sandler were to go around preaching the Jewish word, even though he is a public figure and I'm a fan of his, I still would NOT bother listening and taking it in... you know why? Because I'm not Jewish... and I won't feel the need to kill myself because he's saying what he believes in.

Let's make this abundantly clear, in all 3 cases above the christian community has been the major force attacking the LGBT community. Not "love", ATTACKING.

The LGBT have not initiated any attacks on christians, they've reacted yes, but they did not go out of their way to attack religious people.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It's ok to say no is an attack? Wow... you take the term 'snowflake' to a whole new level.

ONE Example of your LGBT lot attacking Christians: https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-outside-brisbane-church-20170908-p4yvsj.html

I'm done embarrassing you now princess... I'll stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.