Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more you look at our line up, the more the reality sets in that we are in a full blown crisis.

If we don't make moves in the player market we are in for a Newcastle Knights like run of consecutive spoons. We are in all sorts of trouble.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The more you look at our line up, the more the reality sets in that we are in a full blown crisis.

If we don't make moves in the player market we are in for a Newcastle Knights like run of consecutive spoons. We are in all sorts of trouble.
WE HAVE TO SACK PAY FOR STARTERS OR US FANS START BLOWING UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA we must do something before we know what happens

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another flogging ffs, the nightmare continues, I know what happened I tripped over an ant and knocked myself out and I'm in a coma and it's still the eighties and our team is leading the comp, when I wake up it will be 1984 April, you beauty.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Third time will have 40 put on us this year.

Such a joy to watch bulldogs games.
unnamed.gif

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How Sharks operate vs how the Bulldogs operate

Sharks: Kyle Flanagan talented young half back. Deemed not ready for first grade, they buy Shaun Johnson to partner Townsend in the halves.

Bulldogs: Yea lets throw Lewis in and Cogger who cleary are not ready and give them a season of losing and confidence killing.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa cannot play at NRL level. Even with a shit roster I can't believe he's been picked again. Stick fucking Hoppa in there or something!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why play Meaney on the wing? Fucks sake. Pay is taking the piss now

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think wakeham showed enough to be given a go we are fucking last and cogger is rubbish
Yes we could have tried Cogger at hooker and see what Wakeham has to offer it’s not like it’s going to cost us a spot in the finals if it doesn’t work. That’s on the assumption Lewis is injured otherwise I would try him at hooker.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No wonder the players are so confused and playing with fuck all confidents so much The talk of player unrest with the coach one week he drops them for no reason and then he brings them back the week after plays players out of position as well the **** of a coach needs to fuck off already I thought I hated Hasler but pay has just about topped him in my opinion. I will say this now what's the bet Elliot comes back into the side. I seen a post about why oknbour wasn't selected as he coming back through Reggie's what I'm ok about coming back through injury but watch his pet Elliott come straight back into the 1st grade side if it's good for one it should be good for all . On a positive it's good to see Ogden back don't no why the dumb fuck dropped RFM thought he was good in the rep game and hopefully Wakeman and Renouf comes into the side come game day but doubt that will happen any way that's my rant for the night

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know why Dean Pay likes to drop our best players....

....it's to keep them fresh for the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.