Official Round 15 - Dogs vs Sharks - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney only had a few days to prepare to play on the wing last round. I can see him being a pretty handy finisher with his pace and a longer preparation

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe is it worth taking half of that Kumuls side who tackle hard and compete with the Better team and throw our classy players like Foran and DWZ etc in and maybe we could win games than

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the club should also
1. Explain Selections
2. Stop lying to us about stuff
3. Be honest

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have the energy to care anymore. Once again another brainless lineup on offer here.
First in years I'm not even going to watch or keeps tabs of the score. I'm done with the season and Pay's selections baffles me. Can he fk off now?

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They need to explain selections as we all know a few are stupid like nick Meaney on a wing with s hog shit defending Montoya

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney only had a few days to prepare to play on the wing last round. I can see him being a pretty handy finisher with his pace and a longer preparation
But no size or strength when bring the ball out from our end
The best teams getting sets rolling from strong runs from wingers
Chooks premiers last year Ferguson tupou
Storm vunavalu and addo Carr not big bit has strong carries
Sharks feki dugan
Etc
For me Meaney fullback or nothing

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks feki dugan
Etc
That what Okunbor is for who’s playing Canterbury Cup when he should be straight back in as he’s last game was good as he combined well with Foran

Deano Should Know this but he is too stupid

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks feki dugan
Etc
True that. The best wingers have all those attributes. I can see Meaney finally getting some meat pies on the sting but agree he will struggle with physical side and yardage. It will be interesting to see if he can adapt to the wing.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True that. The best wingers have all those attributes. I can see Meaney finally getting some meat pies on the sting but agree he will struggle with physical side and yardage. It will be interesting to see if he can adapt to the wing.
Again Okunbor is that but he is in reserve grade when he should be in first grade after the most recent perforemence catching a bunch of cut out passes from Foran leading to tries

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
First in years I'm not even going to watch or keeps tabs of the score. I'm done with the season and Pay's selections baffles me. Can he fk off now?
the only way ill watch this game is if Toomaga is a late inclusion..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You can shuffle the deck around all you like, add To'omaga, whatever - this team will still look like a steaming pile of excrement.

This forum needs to come to terms with the fact that our squad is just dreadfully sub-standard for First Grade.

Back-ended contracts are still in play. We are still paying players to play for other clubs. Our marquee man chewing up almost 15% of our cap on his own is busted and not producing to the value of even half of his wage. Most of our recruits for this season were other clubs reserve graders.

Reality.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m almost at the point of thinking that Pay is deliberately not picking our best players to represent us on game day.
It seems 99% of people are just left in amazement every single week.
A lot of people made suggestions that Hasler did us no favours on purpose and starting to think about deans train of thought as well.
Nothing is adding up from his selections to positions on the field.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Going as well,,, to watch Canterbury Cup

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m almost at the point of thinking that Pay is deliberately not picking our best players to represent us on game day.
A lot of people made suggestions that Hasler did us no favours on purpose and starting to think about deans train of thought as well.
Pay is just shit, simple as that lol.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WHERES OKUNBOR WHO IS GGOD TO GO AND WHYS JMK GETTING A REST THIS FUCKING COACH HAS TO BE SACKED NOWWWW
Maybe its because Okunbor is returning from injury, and JMK is injured and unfit for a few weeks.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hasler is proven to be a good coach, he just got bogged down here. Pay should not even be the dressing room cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.