14 ogden
15 fualalo
16 sue / elliott
17 to'omaga
more go forward of the bench

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are the Sharks down in 7th on the table with that roster?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is more a game to see where the Sharks are. If they don't put atleast 30 points on us then they should forget it!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has Okunbur recovered from injury?

Surely Meaney can't stay on the wing if he has another performance like last game.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WHERES OKUNBOR WHO IS GGOD TO GO AND WHYS JMK GETTING A REST THIS FUCKING COACH HAS TO BE SACKED NOWWWW

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What on earth does Pay see in Chris Smith?? How does one put Meany on the wing... How many missed tackles and knock on’s does Montoya need to make?

Hard ask to see our best 13 out there...
Well he is a lot better than that Elliott bloke , kid can break the line and has an offload...but most of all he is very very quick

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it is a case that Pay knows his job is safe, so clearly doesn't give a shit what happens.

We already know he's out of ideas.

Perhaps his mind is thinking about (his Greek Adonis) Adam Elliott and the 2019 Mad Monday celebrations.

WHERES OKUNBOR WHO IS GGOD TO GO AND WHYS JMK GETTING A REST THIS FUCKING COACH HAS TO BE SACKED NOWWWW
Okunbor has dicks for hands and can't defend. He's back in reggies because he only returned this week from injury.
JMK did his ACL and it required surgery. I'm incredibly doubtful he will have a miracle recovery and be back in a few weeks.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe it is a case that Pay knows his job is safe, so clearly doesn't give a shit what happens.

Perhaps his mind is thinking about (his Greek Adonis) Adam Elliott and the 2019 Mad Monday celebrations.

Okunbor has dicks for hands and can't defend. He's back in reggies because he only returned this week from injury.
JMK did his ACL and it required surgery. I'm incredibly doubtful he will have a miracle recovery and be back in a few weeks.
Neither can Meaney or Montoya so I prefer Okunbor cause he’s a winger when Meaney is a full back and got caught out heaps against roosters so

Get Lewis as a defensive centre and pair Okunbor with him as a attacking person so yea that’s how it should be but for now
Get Meaney to centre for attack

MONTOYA CANT DEFEND OR ATTACK SO YEA

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score

EVERY JUST HIT TWITTER WITH @NRL_BULLDOGS WITH REASONS WHY TO SACK PAY THEN END IT WITH the exact hashtag #SackDeanPay

We shall take action

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too'maga is promising but hes not ready for first grade. He is basically lazy and needs to step up his work rate.
He goes OK in the reggies, but the step up to FG at this stage, is to much for him.
I’ve heard this a million times before re cup players and so many times the step up does them well

What do we have to lose?

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve heard this a million times before re cup players and so many times the step up does them well

What do we have to lose?
Excatly it worked last year which saved us from the wooden spoon and it worked with Okunbor so ITS NOW WHEN WE DO IT

RECENT HISTORY SPEAKS THIS

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Instead of his two tries (in one half) 15 hit ups for 170m and 10 tackle breaks 24 tackles

Renouf has to score 6 tries run for 300m, break 30 tackles just to make Pay bench where he would probably get 7 mins game time

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just don't get it! Smith brings nothing to the table while we could be using this ruined season for something constructive in giving Renouf or Ofa NRL game time.
It actually is unbelievable.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
EVERY JUST HIT TWITTER WITH @NRL_BULLDOGS WITH REASONS WHY TO SACK PAY THEN END IT WITH the exact hashtag #SackDeanPay
We shall take action
Be careful with that. They have a very dim view of hashtag spam and have already banned people from the Facebook page for spamming it with #selectLewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.