Jersey Flegg - Round 15 - Team and Game Discussion

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Warriors
Saturday 22nd June 1:00pm @ Belmore Sports Ground
Game Link: https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/jersey-flegg-cup/2019/round-15/bulldogs-v-warriors/

BULLDOGS TEAM (Final Team):

1. Declan Casey
19. Tyrone Harding (WG)> replaced > 2. Frank Kuresa (moved to centres)
4. Isaiah Tass (CEN)
2. Frank Kuresa (CEN) > replaced > 3. Tui Katoa > replaces > 3. Jake Averillo (moves to halves)
5. Blake Clayton
21. Paul Karatiiana > replaced > 6. Alex Seve
7. Jake Averillo > replaces > 19. Isaiah Tass (HB) (moves back to centres)
8. Devontai Seumanutafa > replaces > 12. Mateo Tatola (PR) (moves to bench)
9. Lachlan Talau
10. Daniel Sakisi
11. Matthew Doorey
12. Jackson Topine
13. Javvier Pitovao > replaces > 22. James Roumanos (LK) (rep duties for Lebanon)

20. Brock Hammill > replaced > 14. Zac Hetherington
15. Mateo Tatola > replaces > 15. Billy Mozer (drops to Ron Massey/Shield)
16. Justin Filo
17. Penisimani Teaupa

Coach: David Penna

Replaced = last minute change.
Replaces = replaced this player from last week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Warriors TEAM (UPDATED TUESDAY)

1. Paul Turner
2. Harley Maynard
3. Selestino Ravutaumada
4. Emanuel Tuimavave-Gerrard
5. Edward Kosi
6. William Fakatoumafi
7. Sione Moala
8. Eliesa Katoa
9. Temple Kalepo
10. Wesley Veikoso
11. Neyla Masima
12. Tom Ale
13. Phillip Makatoa

14. Penehuro Toai
15. Junior Pua
16. Isaiah Vagana
17. Toni Tupouniua

18. Taniela Otukolo

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Smashed the shit out of the Warriors and won 30-16.

Jackson Topine 9'
Devontai Seumanutafa 15'
Frank Kuresa 23'
Matt Doorey 44'
Isaiah Tass 51'
Tyrone Harding 58'

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw this game. Both backrowers have 1st grade written all over them. Doorey and Topine.

This Tyrone Harding was an interesting one for me. So thin but heaps of post contact metres and tackle breaks. Also looks very fast. Reminded me of a young Addo Carr. Sadly, got injured scoring his try.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
topine has been excellent in hm and sgball over the last two to three years

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw this game. Both backrowers have 1st grade written all over them. Doorey and Topine.

This Tyrone Harding was an interesting one for me. So thin but heaps of post contact metres and tackle breaks. Also looks very fast. Reminded me of a young Addo Carr. Sadly, got injured scoring his try.
Some good talent in our Flegg side. Topine has already represented and I have been impressed by Doorey too. Doorey signed for four years , an edge back rower, is a development player and has been earmarked to be promoted to top 30 in 2021.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some good talent in our Flegg side. Topine has already represented and I have been impressed by Doorey too. Doorey signed for four years , an edge back rower, is a development player and has been earmarked to be promoted to top 30 in 2021.
So does that mean:
Katoa
Roumanos
Doorey
Kalache

are our development squad.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So does that mean:
Katoa
Roumanos
Doorey
Kalache

are our development squad.
At the beginning of the year Jarred Anderson ( who has been released to Newcastle https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/teams/nsw-cup/newcastle-knights-nsw-cup/jarred-anderson/ ) and Morgan Harper ( who is now in top 30) Roumanos and Katoa were our development players.Would appear from articles referenced that the four listed by you are indeed our development players and as such can get a game after June 30 without the need to seek permission from the NRL.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doorey is a special talent IMO. Topine is so young and yet looks right at home in flegg. Best flegg side we have had for a while.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I v
Doorey is a special talent IMO. Topine is so young and yet looks right at home in flegg. Best flegg side we have had for a while.
iv seen doorey play a number of times and apart from one half of a game where he was heavily involved and impressive other games he didn't do much, rarely got involved, didn't do anything wrong, just not involved. possibly just playing to instructions of holding a line on the edge