doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Latrell will be a superstar of the game wed be mad not to go for him

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is not a million dollar player,jonothon thurston,Taumalolo,worth the money not Latrell Mitchell,too much baggage,another dumb move by our officials,or are they starting to press the panic button,with an election due early next year

Steve McQueen

Waterboy
Reaction score
News out of Belmore is they offered Latrell Mitchell $1M/yr for 10yrs (a Jason Taumalolo like deal) and that’s what’s rattled him. Starting from year after next.
Uncle Nick isn’t happy and doesn’t want to lose him but they have issues with 10yr contract.
While there at it offer 5 years 5 million to Damien Cook, worth every cent. I would honestly rather get him before Mitchell, seen Mitchell have a bad game but have never seen Cook have a bad one.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Given that Mitchell is locked up for another year this thread might reach 400 pages before he decides on his future. Pretty much read everyone's opinion twice or more already. At least it's taken the spotlight away from other potential signings.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
after seeing state of origin i wouldnt want him sure there are other players we could chase.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Given that Mitchell is locked up for another year this thread might reach 400 pages before he decides on his future. Pretty much read everyone's opinion twice or more already. At least it's taken the spotlight away from other potential signings.
No we can start talking to him November officially.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Until his first game for us, where we win and have people calling him our saviour, then calling for him to be dropped the next week when we lose.
That's what all the kennels resident non-performing experts always do...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
And when we sign him it will be a year of bitching and moaning
I'm sure the Chooks will bitch and moan, which makes it easier for us to ask for an early release. Of course Mitchel himself will want an early release as he will get paid more, say $650k versus $1m. Who wouldn't bitch and moan about missing out on $350k.

If the Chooks want to keep him for the year then they will have to close the $350k gap, which means less money to spend on other players next year.

I'm sure the usual suspects on TK will bitch and moan too, but we aren't really relevant anyway.

Go Dogs

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon TK will start a Go Fund Me page and say its for his TPA.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Without a doubt!

I have been told that Pay will not be here next year in accordance with his performance clauses which were put in place when he was given a 1 year extension.
What are the terms of the performance clauses in Pay's contract?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Turbo brothers
Damian cook
Cam Munster

Now they are close to million dollar players and a team you can build a team around. Not Mitchell.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Any performance clause would be suffice. We Fucking suck
I highly doubt there is any “performance clause” that would allow for Pay’s contract to be terminated without compensation.

Pay asked for a 2 year contract extension and got 1 year. The only thing that provided Pay was some additional financial security as if he is sacked this season he will at least get 1 years’ salary.

And yes "we fucking suck"

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt there is any “performance clause” that would allow for Pay’s contract to be terminated without compensation.

Pay asked for a 2 year contract extension and got 1 year. The only thing that provided Pay was some additional financial security as if he is sacked this season he will at least get 1 years’ salary.

And yes "we fucking suck"
Dont know much about the contract but doesnt make sense for pay to sign an extension based on the performance this year. Had the team performed well he would have got an extention anyway and if not, no extension. So whats the purpose of him signing a contract with "performance clause" like that?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After watching Origin 2

Speed kills
Get T Turbo

His bro Jake is probably the most skilful player in the game today

1mil

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching Origin 2

Speed kills
Get T Turbo

His bro Jake is probably the most skilful player in the game today

1mil
They have another brother that played for nsw u18. Sign him up as well. Lol

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont know much about the contract but doesnt make sense for pay to sign an extension based on the performance this year. Had the team performed well he would have got an extention anyway and if not, no extension. So whats the purpose of him signing a contract with "performance clause" like that?
Totally agree, it makes no sense. Also any such clause that could be considered as “unreasonable” would not be enforceable anyway.