Players we should be targeting for our rebuild

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Surely we'd have enough space to fit 2 super stars plus another 3 decent first graders to build a squad to challenge for the premiership

Ponga

Smith
Dwz
Mitchell
Okunbor
Foran
Croft
Ogden
Turpin
Napa
Jackson
CHN
Martin

JMK
To'maga
Ese'ese
Sue
That's an exciting team. Personally I strongly believe we are pursuing Latrell to suit up at fullback, if we were to land Ponga it would be on even bigger dollars than Latrell is asking. Either way they both have the natural ability to be electric long-term fbs, Ponga has proven it and Latrell no doubt will.

I think the club are still hoping Cogger or Lewis emerge as a long-term halfback option, they will probably give them the rest of the year to prove themselves. If not Croft could be an option.

I'm more of a Brailey fan over Turpin.

And Ese'ese would be a solid signing. Still think we are lacking a forward leader, someone like Merrin. Still don't believe Tolman or Jackson can be inspiring leaders.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive heard danni levi on the outer at knights so many good 9s available surely we can nab one of them

Number18

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Add Shaun Johnson to this spine
Dallen w ???
Foran
Smith
With what we've got already...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ive heard danni levi on the outer at knights so many good 9s available surely we can nab one of them
Snatch Jayden Brailey before Knights do and Levi not going anywhere

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Omar Slaimankhel should be a priority target .. he loves the local area and has a name that fits right in..

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who we should target really is a simple answer, however our club seem to misunderstand the question.
Winners.
At worst, players with experience.
I've been on the Nofo boat for years.
He is a great clubman and a try scorer.
Would happily have signed Seggy or even Luke for a year or 2.
Maloney has errors in his game but is a tough mofo and a winner wherever he goes.
The fact he's been at 4 clubs and we haven't even tried to get him is fkn bizarre!!
Frizell. Toupo. Lowe. Graham (Wade, obviously!)
You don't need the best athletes straight away. You need the best footballers.
A winning mentality is something we've sorely missed for a couple of years and something I'm very, very scared will elude us for the immediate future.
A decent coach wouldn't hurt either 8-)

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely we'd have enough space to fit 2 super stars plus another 3 decent first graders to build a squad to challenge for the premiership

Ponga

Smith
Dwz
Mitchell
Okunbor
Foran
Croft
Ogden
Turpin
Napa
Jacksonyour our of your fucking mind if you think u can fit
CHN
Martin

JMK
To'maga
Ese'ese
Sue
Your out of your fucking mind if you think you can fit Mitchell and Ponga into one side they will take up half of the cap

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Ponga

Smith
Dwz
Mitchell
Okunbor
Foran
Croft
Ogden
Turpin
Napa
Jackson
CHN
Martin

JMK
To'maga
Ese'ese
Sue
Foran won’t be here if he is we won’t get him cheaper SO THATS 3 $1M+ Players

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who we should target really is a simple answer, however our club seem to misunderstand the question.
Winners.
At worst, players with experience.
I've been on the Nofo boat for years.
He is a great clubman and a try scorer.
Would happily have signed Seggy or even Luke for a year or 2.
Maloney has errors in his game but is a tough mofo and a winner wherever he goes.
The fact he's been at 4 clubs and we haven't even tried to get him is fkn bizarre!!
Frizell. Toupo. Lowe. Graham (Wade, obviously!)
You don't need the best athletes straight away. You need the best footballers.
A winning mentality is something we've sorely missed for a couple of years and something I'm very, very scared will elude us for the immediate future.
A decent coach wouldn't hurt either 8-)
We need a fucking coach and staff for starters that know what their doing cause for the past few years we haven’t had that

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I totally agree brandon smith has the mongrel we need and can build our club around we should be going hard for him
brandon smith will not leave Melbourne, their roster pretty much ensures Melbourne play finals football the next few seasons, even after cam smith retires

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
brandon smith will not leave Melbourne, their roster pretty much ensures Melbourne play finals football the next few seasons, even after cam smith retires
You cant just say that about every player,no one thought klem would of left us no one thought cronk would leave the storm no one throught rts would leave the roosters the fact is now is the time to have a crack before cam smith retires

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
you take munster and b.smith out of that side when c.smith is gone and they are fucked imo. club should offer brendan 800K and Munster 1.2mil
1. ?
6. Munster
7. Wakeham
9. Smith
we'd be good to go imo

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love this
Tom t
Smith
Hoppa
Curtis Scott
Dwz
Foran
Lachie Lewis / wakeham
Tolman
Brailey / Brandon Smith
Napa
jacko
Mariner
jake t

Chn Ogden jmk tooamaga kalache etc

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love this
Tom t
Smith
Hoppa
Curtis Scott
Dwz
Foran
Lachie Lewis / wakeham
Tolman
Brailey / Brandon Smith
Napa
jacko
Mariner
jake t

Chn Ogden jmk tooamaga kalache etc
I believe that side can go deep into finals with youth and experience . Break the bank for the brothers they are unbelievably good .

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wake up to yourself dickhead... I think the word 'dream' implies it won't happen. But thanks for pointing it out for me.
I see. You live in a fantasy world. So again if its total fantasy and totally unrealistic why do you want to talk such nonsense? So you dont aim to offer a constructive suggestion, you just want to dream about the best footy players with no rhyme or reason. Ok got it. Great topic then champion.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I see. You live in a fantasy world. So again if its total fantasy and totally unrealistic why do you want to talk such nonsense? So you dont aim to offer a constructive suggestion, you just want to dream about the best footy players with no rhyme or reason. Ok got it. Great topic then champion.
Yeah on a forum where I'm adding to the question the thread was asking.... took you a few days to come up with that. To anyone else reading is this dude always such a wanker or what? carrying on like you hes the voice of reason lol.