Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So there's a rumour from sporting news that apparently Chris anderson has told the board there is no way they are signing Flanagan under his watch
As far as I'm concerned Chris anderson can go fuck himself tbh if this is true cause he is probably the best option atm, and we need to stop this nice guy fucking attitude

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So there's a rumour from sporting news that apparently Chris anderson has told the board there is no way they are signing Flanagan under his watch
As far as I'm concerned Chris anderson can go fuck himself tbh if this is true cause he is probably the best option atm, and we need to stop this nice guy fucking attitude
I don’t believe it... I highly doubt our board are even talking to any of the papers... if that was said I think it’s a fend off so rumours quieten down

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t believe it... I highly doubt our board are even talking to any of the papers... if that was said I think it’s a fend off so rumours quieten down
We already know Steve Mortimer talks to the media.

Dean Pay is a personal friend of the Andersons. Chris Anderson coached Pay for 5 odd years at the Dogs. Hence why would they entertain sacking a friend of theirs? Kinda have to wonder if that's why he got an extension (so he got a nice payout if they were forced to sack him).

The only way we get a new coach is either if Pay steps down and takes the decision away from the board ; OR if the board are getting uneasy feelings that other board members (or parties) are possibly creating a rebel ticket to run against them in the Feb 2020 elections.

Regardless, Flanagan won't be returning to coaching anytime soon because the NRL have blacklisted him and are unlikely to overturn that decision in the short term as it'd dent the egos of Beattie and Greenberg who took a hardline stance on Flanagan. Not to mention cheating aside his results as a coach are subpar anyway.

upload_2019-6-24_18-11-33.png

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Andersons are choosing to fall on their swords with pay very ordinary on their behalf being stubborn is a very poor trait from supposed leaders of the club

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dean Pay is a personal friend of the Andersons. Chris Anderson coached Pay for 5 odd years at the Dogs. Hence why would they entertain sacking a friend of theirs? Kinda have to wonder if that's why he got an extension (so he got a nice payout if they were forced to sack him).

The only way we get a new coach is either if Pay steps down and takes the decision away from the board ; OR if the board are getting uneasy feelings that other board members (or parties) are possibly creating a rebel ticket to run against them in the Feb 2020 elections.

Regardless, Flanagan won't be returning to coaching anytime soon because the NRL have blacklisted him and are unlikely to overturn that decision in the short term as it'd dent the egos of Beattie and Greenberg who took a hardline stance on Flanagan. Not to mention cheating aside his results as a coach are subpar anyway.

View attachment 10391
This article is a decoy... Welcome to Belmore Flanno!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep if true I agree andrerson won’t see an extension. If pay isnt gone soon and replaced with some known quality then I’ll be voting against them ASAP. Along with making my $$$ speak too.

Pay has to go, yesterday.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep if true I agree andrerson won’t see an extension. If pay isnt gone soon and replaced with some known quality then I’ll be voting against them ASAP. Along with making my $$$ speak too.

Pay has to go, yesterday.
It's not walking across an icy lake, it's stomping across it.

Someone has to fall in, the question is who.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 10391
I have no time from Flanagan either.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone see's in Flanagan... All his done in my eyes is organised peptides, scammed the cap and gambled on a lot of the talented wankers nobody wanted at their clubs.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing but cheated to a premiership... Dreaming if you think the dogs will get away with it.
They still have their premiership do u think they care and he still assembled a good squad

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone see's in Flanagan... All his done in my eyes is organised peptides, scammed the cap and gambled on a lot of the talented wankers nobody wanted at their clubs.
Comes across as a guy who will do anything and everything to win a premiership ... kinda guy we need lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive gotta say though i have no idea who we should get to coach us doesn’t seem to be any quality available,surely bellyache wants a challenge it could make his legacy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ive gotta say though i have no idea who we should get to coach us doesn’t seem to be any quality available,surely bellyache wants a challenge it could make his legacy
Toovey, Barrett, Griffin.

Or a current asst like O'Brien (Roosters), or Demetriou (Souths).

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I told you all that the Anderson and the fucking mores think they own the club.