CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If it was salah then in the space of a minute he probably dived 5 million times
He also placed the ball 1mm off the penalty spot during his penalty in the final

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The haters were right Sam Kerr....

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The haters were right Sam Kerr....
Mate she’s a retard lol.. as soon as I heard that comment she made... I thought wtf is she on about?

1. She gets a shit ton of support
2. Her saying that just showed her mental state. And she’s the captain isn’t she? Damn she needs to get over herself

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate she’s a retard lol.. as soon as I heard that comment she made... I thought wtf is she on about?

2. Her saying that just showed her mental state. And she’s the captain isn’t she? Damn she needs to get over herself
100% she literally gets her nuts sucked day in day out by the media and the team plays a terrible game and no one is allowed to criticize them? Shes a bit loony

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

she was talking about the people who hated the team and wanted them to lose, it was definitely a real thing and its about the coach who was sacked

ive never seen such a furore about a coach getting sacked especially a nothing coach, that guy got an interview on alan jones to complain about it and had a wave of media support, so everyone was busting to see the matildas lose and that's what kerr was responding to

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
she was talking about the people who hated the team and wanted them to lose, it was definitely a real thing and its about the coach who was sacked

ive never seen such a furore about a coach getting sacked especially a nothing coach, that guy got an interview on alan jones to complain about it and had a wave of media support, so everyone was busting to see the matildas lose and that's what kerr was responding to
Yea and? I didn’t say she doesn’t get hate, I said she receives almost universal support. There’s never going to be 100% of people that like you, that’s just a fact of life. Her attitude is cooked.. to even mention what she did after a win is just stupid. Anyways these losers are out now.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yea and? I didn’t say she doesn’t get hate, I said she receives almost universal support. There’s never going to be 100% of people that like you, that’s just a fact of life. Her attitude is cooked.. to even mention what she did after a win is just stupid. Anyways these losers are out now.
and she defended her team and mocked anybody who wants Australia to lose because of an agenda, if that's the only thing that you have on her then you don't have much

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
and she defended her team and mocked anybody who wants Australia to lose because of an agenda, if that's the only thing that you have on her then you don't have much
.... dude has 100 million positive things to talk about things yet she chooses something (inevitable) that hurt her feelings a little bit... and she’s captain... that’s some weak shit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
.... dude has 100 million positive things to talk about things yet she chooses something (inevitable) that hurt her feelings a little bit... and she’s captain... that’s some weak shit
because the team did nothing wrong and people were against them, its a normal reaction and I felt the same way after reading the comments about them coming into the tournament and after game 1

btw it doesn't change the fact that she is a freak athlete and one of the worlds best, she should have 100% support and nobody hating her

I would like to have sex with her and have athletic babies simply for her vertical leap

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
because the team did nothing wrong and people were against them, its a normal reaction and I felt the same way after reading the comments about them coming into the tournament and after game 1

btw it doesn't change the fact that she is a freak athlete and one of the worlds best, she should have 100% support and nobody hating her

I would like to have sex with her and have athletic babies simply for her vertical leap
You sound like you want to lick her toes after 90+ 5 extra time

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You sound like you want to lick her toes after 90+ 5 extra time
no its only about the vertical leap and the acceleration, If anybody knows any lady with such features then contact me via pm, it doesn't matter if she was burnt in a fire ill do it

I used to have a great vertical leap and I had it as a party trick to impress people, if I could find a suitable woman to impregnate then it would be a world class athlete and im hoping that it makes millions of dollars so some of it comes my way

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yanks vs Fly Dutch(wo)man in the final it is!