Enough

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look I don't like dean pay as the next man and his dog. However it's very funny that these articles start appearing when apparently latrell is signing with us. These articles are written with intent to show that are club is unstable and a huge risk with the board unable to get along. I don't like dean pay or the board however what I will not stand for, outsiders telling us fans how the club should be run or kicking this great club while it is down. Loose lips sink the ship I was told by the great Steve Mortimer and this can't be so true right now. If we want to debate between ourselves fair game... But dropkicks like rothfield aka worlds longest bender and Paul dog hater kent, I will not give them the satisfaction of supporting these articles while I know deep down that these articles are designed to kick us while where down and try everything in there power to keep us down there, so I say get stuffed. Not on my watch....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Or maybe it's pressing all the right buttons (to force a coach change) and board members are leaking to the media because they are sick of a certain other board member getting involved in everything and causing unrest within the ranks.

Maybe said board member needs pressure on them to take a step back and allow changes to be made to coaching staff...

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Or maybe it's pressing all the right buttons (to force a coach change) and board members are leaking to the media because they are sick of a certain other board member getting involved in everything and causing unrest within the ranks.

Maybe said board member needs pressure on them to take a step back and allow changes to be made to coaching staff...
Mate I'm with ya but we know what the problem is and I've been through to many heart stoppers (sbw, 95, 98, mason, 12, 14,) it just takes so much out of Ya.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
comes back to mismanagement at board level by some board members

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think the boards unstable I think the media are Pissed cause they don’t know what our predicament is with the cap and what not going about business behind closed doors so the media try to instabble the club but reporting shit I’ve been watching all the programs and there baffled how we could sign dwz and they didn’t know other wise bloke like rothfield and Kent and co have there knickers in knots cause they not in the loop

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I'm with ya but we know what the problem is and I've been through to many heart stoppers (sbw, 95, 98, mason, 12, 14,) it just takes so much out of Ya.
I'm just sick of it. Sack the idiot coach, get another decent coach in, and give them the tail end of the season to work on things (rather than effectively wasting a year).

I don’t think the boards unstable I think the media are Pissed cause they don’t know what our predicament is with the cap and what not going about business behind closed doors so the media try to instabble the club but reporting shit I’ve been watching all the programs and there baffled how we could sign dwz and they didn’t know other wise bloke like rothfield and Kent and co have there knickers in knots cause they not in the loop
DWZ you can thank Gould for from what I'm hearing he was instrumental in getting him over the line for us.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The media arent pissed at us.. they are pissing themselves laughing at how easy we bend over everytime they write a BS article..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What i have had ENOUGH of is fully uppercased thread titles lol.

It has been lower cased now. Stop shouting at the forum ppl! :blush:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#sack coach
#and everyone else that needs to be

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I don't like dean pay as the next man and his dog. However it's very funny that these articles start appearing when apparently latrell is signing with us. These articles are written with intent to show that are club is unstable and a huge risk with the board unable to get along. I don't like dean pay or the board however what I will not stand for, outsiders telling us fans how the club should be run or kicking this great club while it is down. Loose lips sink the ship I was told by the great Steve Mortimer and this can't be so true right now. If we want to debate between ourselves fair game... But dropkicks like rothfield aka worlds longest bender and Paul dog hater kent, I will not give them the satisfaction of supporting these articles while I know deep down that these articles are designed to kick us while where down and try everything in there power to keep us down there, so I say get stuffed. Not on my watch....
I'm just sick of it. Sack the idiot coach, get another decent coach in, and give them the tail end of the season to work on things (rather than effectively wasting a year).

DWZ you can thank Gould for from what I'm hearing he was instrumental in getting him over the line for us.
All our club's problems are a result of outside forces, the media only echo the opinions of their bosses and the feelings of the RL public.
The previous board tried everything possible, including getting players to plant trees, from where I stand it looked like that Dib even tried to lick Politis arse, and where did that get us.
The current board have just as big a problem and I don't envy their task.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ironic that Mortimer said that considering over the years his lips have been loose as

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board thinks by keeping a coach that is clueless and lost the group is showing stability wtf they are delusional,we need to appoint an interim coach say steve g and announce we are looking for a coach ,its a win win anyone interested/available will sound us out and if steve g does a good job that gives us a good headache but dean pay right now is causing more problems