The Family Club That Keeps Falling Apart

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The result from this is Ponga is now asking questions to his manager regarding dogs and what they would offer him in 2021.

I have been told the deal with Latrell has been put on ice until the meet Ponga next week after SOO !!!! Massive if we nail him
They have the same player manager so he is using them both against each other to secure a huge contract which will make himself a shit load more money.

Cheeky ****

I say we fully focus on Ponga and build around him.
How is the Latrell offer put on ice when he can’t sign it till November anyway?

A

Alexander the Great

The result from this is Ponga is now asking questions to his manager regarding dogs and what they would offer him in 2021.

I have been told the deal with Latrell has been put on ice until the meet Ponga next week after SOO !!!! Massive if we nail him
They have the same player manager so he is using them both against each other to secure a huge contract which will make himself a shit load more money.

Cheeky ****

I say we fully focus on Ponga and build around him.
Thats what Anthony Mundine told me on Friday at awafy chicken at Punchbowl.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering if the dogs could advance 2 years of latrells contract in 2021..instant 2M cash in first year, 2nd year 150k,min then back to big salary...more than one way to skin a rooster .

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club did say 10 months ago they would be targeting a ponga or a mitchell.
Pretty sure with our cap space we will be talking to every bit of hot property around.
Ponga is a better buy imo. Just give him forans money like des should of 2 years ago.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
my memory may be failing me, but doesnt that story get told about how Bullfrog signed Lamb?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So IF this is true, how does he think every other club gets the jump on players still under contract?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poinga is worth $1.3 if knights paid $1mill for klem concerns me what theyll pay for kp even if we miss kp will be good to push his value up make the knights pay top $$ its a win/win

A

Alexander the Great

Summary: Anderson is getting too involved in everything at the club and needs to back the fuck off and let people do their job.

Said ages ago it's the Anderson show at the moment...and jobs for mates.
100%. There is no doubt about it what so ever.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yet most on here were calling for the Andersons and the Board to get more involved?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Summary: Anderson is getting too involved in everything at the club and needs to back the fuck off and let people do their job.

He’s a member of the recruitment committee, which includes Mark Hughes. Given that Pay’s future at the Club looks bleak, how can they go any other way?
Keep you powder dry, there will be some great advances over the next 6 months.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score

Is anyone actually doing their job well at the moment?

Coach, recruitment, training staff are all hopeless. Looks like Anderson is hitting the reset

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is anyone actually doing their job well at the moment?
Coach, recruitment, training staff are all hopeless. Looks like Anderson is hitting the reset
So you think recruiting Stimson from next year, plus releasing Saddler and recruiting DWZ enabling him to play the next game for us was "hopeless" ....... interesting.

Go Dogs

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wondering if the dogs could advance 2 years of latrells contract in 2021..instant 2M cash in first year, 2nd year 150k,min then back to big salary...more than one way to skin a rooster .
Yeh but then there isn’t an incentive to stay. He could just leave bank the 2m and demand another 1m from another club.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What can I say.... called all this before it was reported.

Amateur hour at a board level.
If you believe what the telegraph writes. You are usually among those saying they're full of crap.

This is all coming from information you've read in the media. Might as well be reading tea leaves.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
r0_0_600_400_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
Until the Andersons dont mend ties with the local fruiterer and let them supply players with the fruit and veg basket they did for years.. we will never be a family

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why is the most qualified person at the club getting involved a problem?