Josh McGuire Dirtiest player in the game

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't there rumours at the start of the season that his new Cowboys team mates hated him?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Typical bronco product

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, scumbag of the highest order and that grub Chambers isn’t too far behind...

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shame about the no punch rule, would love to see him try all the dirty shit if he knew someone was free to knock his teeth out. would love nothing more than to see someone hit him late and then give him a pat on the head while hes on the ground

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hands down worst in the game. Such a bad look sand he has no shame. We would start a go fund me for someone to knock him out.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I can't stand the prick. Eye gouging, stamping on ankles and hands, leads with head in tackles and more.. seems like he is constantly going in with malice. Absolute scum bag..
Will Chambers is a prick too. I remember the forward pass off the drop-out - he ended up smacking the NSW player in the back of the head for no reason. The NSW player didn't react to it, but FMD I wanted to drop-kick the prick afterwards.

That's what I hate about QLD... they're sore winners, the whole lot of them.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No doubt he’s a shit bag. I would love to see Cordner knock the **** out..............and I’m a Queenslander lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
He's been charged with the tackle on Maloney.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will Chambers is a prick too. I remember the forward pass of the drop-out - he ended up smacking the NSW player in the back of the head for no reason. The NSW player didn't react to it, but FMD I wanted to drop-kick the prick afterwards.

That's what I have about QLD... they're sore winners, the whole lot of them.
They did react. In the best way possible. Scoring 38 points.

Wahesh

Reaction score
They did react. In the best way possible. Scoring 38 points.
Yeah but I mean when he smacked that NSW player, the player didn't hit him back or anything. Of course the blue embarrassing them like that was very much something I enjoyed watching... up those cocky dirty cane-toads.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't there rumours at the start of the season that his new Cowboys team mates hated him?
Seems like a terrible human being. . There was an incident when he was on tour with the PMs xiii team and he kept dangling a jersey outside the window to little kids chasing the team bus only to pull it back in. His team mates weren't impressed..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He tries to present himself as a player who is tough and uncompromising but is simply a grub of the highest order who seems to be able to get away with it or if he does get done only gets the minimum punishment. One week for a serial offender who is only getting that because he has FOUR like charges in the last two years.....

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/2bf9e77594a762c8535fe0d5f6a1e191
The grade one charge usually carries a base of 100 points, but McGuire has four similar offences in the last two years, which adds 20 per cent loading.

If McGuire fights the charge, he will still only miss one week, freeing him up to play the series decider for Queensland in Sydney on July 10.

If guilty, McGuire will miss the Cowboys’ clash with the Dragons at WIN Stadium on Friday night.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the bizzare thing... off field he's actually a really nice bloke.

Incredibly respectful and polite.

It's like a Jekyll and Hyde thing where on the field he's Adrian Morley, and off it he's Christian Welch.

Kinda like he flicks the retard thug switch on field and turns his brain off.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will Chambers is a prick too. I remember the forward pass off the drop-out - he ended up smacking the NSW player in the back of the head for no reason. The NSW player didn't react to it, but FMD I wanted to drop-kick the prick afterwards.

That's what I hate about QLD... they're sore winners, the whole lot of them.
Didn't need to react to it. They just ran around him all night. Closest Chambers came to making a tackle all night.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He tries to present himself as a player who is tough and uncompromising but is simply a grub of the highest order who seems to be able to get away with it or if he does get done only gets the minimum punishment. One week for a serial offender who is only getting that because he has FOUR like charges in the last two years.....

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/2bf9e77594a762c8535fe0d5f6a1e191
The grade one charge usually carries a base of 100 points, but McGuire has four similar offences in the last two years, which adds 20 per cent loading.

If McGuire fights the charge, he will still only miss one week, freeing him up to play the series decider for Queensland in Sydney on July 10.

If guilty, McGuire will miss the Cowboys’ clash with the Dragons at WIN Stadium on Friday night.
He will get a $10 000 fine and be free to play SOO 3