Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Poinga went to newy when they had the spoon these young players with a guaranteed first grade spot plus extra $100k a year will come
Different scenario the brothers are already playing origin. Overs for them is 1 mill plus and manly will offer them plenty

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Different scenario the brothers are already playing origin. Overs for them is 1 mill plus and manly will offer them plenty
Then we go for other manly players cause they will be broke spending on these two

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My point is not about the $$ its younger up and coming players like brandon smith will leave for opportunities

silva

Utility
Reaction score
My point is not about the $$ its younger up and coming players like brandon smith will leave for opportunities
Why dont we develop our own average players? Theres nothing special in the water at manly

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh I'd be throwing Latrells rumoured $1.1m toward him and say a Cotric type or something. Storm also have that other young hooker that has massive wraps so there's an opportunity for us to nab one.
Exactly get 2 players for the price of 1. In saying that nz forwards got smith on the front foot yesterday. Much like souths forwards do for Cook. Can you really see our current fowards providing any hooker the same platform to work off. We definitely need at least 1 gun prop maybe even 2 to help any hooker we buy.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Come November 1 I think these 2 should be our prime targets, they can totally rejuvenate this whole team, just imagine
1.Tom Trbojevic
13.Jake Trbojevic
Unrealistic af. Pls don't run your mouth constantly then offer up this fairy-tale solution.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can't see them leaving Manly.
Agree. As good a coup they would be I hope we don't get them... loyalty needs to exist, a lot of people say it's already dead though.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom is a freak and jake table a offer for the 2 of them and the younger brother now tomorrow

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh I'd be throwing Latrells rumoured $1.1m toward him and say a Cotric type or something. Storm also have that other young hooker that has massive wraps so there's an opportunity for us to nab one.
Need Cotric! Good 7 (perhaps Wakeham, feeding good ball to CHN to offload to a beast Cotric in centre will create points. Need new coach of course

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Need Cotric! Good 7 (perhaps Wakeham, feeding good ball to CHN to offload to a beast Cotric at centre will create points. Need new coach of course
An edge of CHN, Cotric and Smith sounds very nice.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tommy T !!!! Great player .

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are indeed a family club we absolutely should add Trbojevic as a bulldogs family name

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the brothers are only worth 1.5 million between them is nuts!!

Throw everything at them, everyone has a price.

Last edited: