Brandon wakeham

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People can over analyse whether hes ready or not but all we can go off is he played a test match and played amazing he is definitely worth blooding in first grade now

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People can over analyse whether hes ready or not but all we can go off is he played a test match and played amazing he is definitely worth blooding in first grade now
He would be worth blooding if our forwards and backs dominate every game just like Fiji did last night, as well as playing against Lebanon every week.

Nowhere near ready for 1st grade footy

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just give him a go we nothing to loose and who knows he might do well we might avoid the spoon bringing some young players in

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And I hope the end of year trip is to Fiji cause who knows we might get some good Fijian winger

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kid has the skills and smarts, though nowhere near ready for nrl.

You would need to be a complete idiot to yhrow him into first grade, especially with the squad he would have around him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be worth blooding if our forwards and backs dominate every game just like Fiji did last night, as well as playing against Lebanon every week.

Nowhere near ready for 1st grade footy
Our forwards aint that bad especially if ogden is picked

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok here the thing wakeham was playing against Lebanon they don’t have many good players plus they had shit Lichaa had players who were 17 and 18 so remember this wasn’t Australia getting smashed

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would transform our side significantly

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Btw I would starting to be on the look out for 2021 as they can sign contracts for then from November 1 This year

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There was some news in about why we should go for the manly brothers instead of Latrell cause they both worth 1 million https://www.foxsports.com.au/news/t...l/news-story/835f604e02bb5b7509ceab6e6f815d94

If this is true I would have them both as a package deal but not them both 1 million each that may be a bit to much for our cap space in 2021 or beyond
If we want to lure them away from Manly it's going to cost around ~2.2m/year for the 2 of them (1m jake, 1.2m tom)

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Try, 2 try assists, 3 line break assists, 8/9 goals. Really didn't have to do much because of how dominant the pack and outside backs were but chimed in with nice passes and looked to be doing a lot of talking off the ball. Threw one of the most visually appealing passes for a Vunivalu try.
So is a fair staement that if he can play in that then could handle some FG? Cheers for the info too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So is a fair staement that if he can play in that then could handle some FG? Cheers for the info too.
I personally wouldn't play him. Our NRL side is a mess and he could do with playing out the season in reserves and develop physically.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we want to lure them away from Manly it's going to cost around ~2.2m/year for the 2 of them (1m jake, 1.2m tom)
Never gonna happen but even if we had any chance of snaring either of them, I'd only want Tom, jake can stay at manly

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Never gonna happen but even if we had any chance of snaring either of them, I'd only want Tom, jake can stay at manly
Good point cause Tom we need for our backline we need to spend a lot of money on our backline as it has always been shit when we have a decent forward pack

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a halve to stear the young halve around 1 winger and 2 centres