Other News Source Alex Glenn

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We should throw the bank at branden smith. The more i watch him the more i like him. Always plays at 100%
100% him and latrell are who we should be after with Flanagan and his son for 2021

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really... Glenn's class. Watched him play the other day and was surprised his still going as hard as he is considering I think he is way past his due date. How old is he anyway? been around for ages....
He's turning 31 soon. His body is held together by tape and he isn't as good a defender as he used to be and does almost nothing in attack these days..

He wouldn't be an upgrade, wouldn't be dirt cheap and the club should be looking for younger players with higher upside. Not players who are sharply declining like Glenn..

I don't mind signing veterans, but so long as they have more left in the tank than he does..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
nah people expect halves to set the world on fire, he was never a flashy player, great game manager.
He had a show and go thats it ,i game managing can throw good long balls,short balls ,precision kicks in the corners in the air thats not hokko

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glen a great club man need experienced players like this during a re build to teach the younger players. If he comes cheap why not?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, if he didn’t have so many knee dramas the bloke would of been a top notch half
He was cut down with those knees
Actually if you look into it, once he was pushed to knights, it’s when our attack suffered.. Then got worse after Ennis

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He lives down burleigh way. All his mates are there .No way he comes to us

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played really well today brilliant in defence