Kane Kalache needs a run in FG ASAP

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FMD, we have to’maga n Ogden not getting a run and you want this bloke...
Those 2 daylight ahead of him
This place makes me laugh
True. The coach is an idiot who refuses to play talented lads in reserve grade already but he's going to change his dinosaur ways and bring in this bloke.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD, we have to’maga n Ogden not getting a run and you want this bloke...
Those 2 daylight ahead of him
This place makes me laugh
Did you watch him play today? One of the best forwards on the field including well established and respected First Graders. I’m not saying Ogden and Toomaga don’t deserve a spot I’m suggesting that he too needs a go. Toomaga had his chance and shit the bed each time. It’s Kalaches turn now.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not in top 30. Not eligible even if they wanted.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you watch him play today? One of the best forwards on the field including well established and respected First Graders. I’m not saying Ogden and Toomaga don’t deserve a spot I’m suggesting that he too needs a go. Toomaga had his chance and shit the bed each time. It’s Kalaches turn now.
Think he's more say that Pay doesn't give these other guys a chance who REALLY deserve one when we're completely rubbish. Why would he give Kane a go? That's my take on it ...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way Pay is I can't see him getting a game this year unless we get a few injuries. Ogden and To'omaga are in front of him in the pecking order.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kalache, El Zakhem, RT and Ogden should all be playing first grade next yr.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing players won’t matter much with Pay’s tactics. There was a time that people on here were demanding that Chris Smith be selected too. I just hope our young players get a fair go

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched him play. Hes a machine alright cause he has zero laterall movement.
They were running straight past the guy and scoring under the posts.
The kennel lol.
Fuck me dead someone had there bulldogs goggles on.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this bloke comes into our first grade side. Im finished.
Follow another club or another sport i dont care. Sick of the rubbish
He'll be there next yr so best move to Tasmania and follow the hawks.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll be there next yr so best move to Tasmania and follow the hawks.
May as well if resorting to throwing young blokes far from ready for first grade to be sent out to get slaughtered when there just learning and building confidence. He got stood up badly a few times in defence. Yes he had a red hot crack.thats all.
But lets a throw a prop into girst grade who is miles off the pace and fuck his career before it begins too.
Let the kid develop. Let them smash elliots head in for rest of season now for what we pay the useless ****, he already has brain damage.
If hes our first grade prop bud the joint needs fucking burning down and relocating.
Tolman is shit and this kid has nothing on him yet. Wake up.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May as well if resorting to throwing young blokes far from ready for first grade to be sent out to get slaughtered when there just learning and building confidence. He got stood up badly a few times in defence. Yes he had a red hot crack.thats all.
But lets a throw a prop into girst grade who is miles off the pace and fuck his career before it begins too.
Let the kid develop. Let them smash elliots head in for rest of season now for what we pay the useless ****, he already has brain damage.
If hes our first grade prop bud the joint needs fucking burning down and relocating.
Tolman is shit and this kid has nothing on him yet. Wake up.
Lol you trying to pick a fight with me or something?? Who said anything about throwing him into first grade??

Firstly I agree with what your saying... All I said was his better than a young Kwal considering his got much more dimension to his game and secondly I said he'll be in first grade NEXT YEAR.

Been watching Kalache for about 3 years now, I know his game pretty well. Kids got a great motor on him, great hands for a big kid and does not go down easily. His defence can be quite woeful though at times, plenty of jersey grabbing which is annoying because in all honesty I see plenty of J.trbo in him in attack but he just cant tackle like the guy which is a massive shame.

You know who really impressed me last night, Elie El-Zakem.. Kid was playing like an in form RFM last night. Keep your eye on this kid.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Before we start jizzing over Lebanon players..

54-16 flogging

Fifty Four ..... to .... Sixteen .. LOSS

Let that sink in for a moment.

El Zakhem
El-Zakhem can't even hold down a Canterbury Cup spot. Normally seen in Ron Massey/Shield playing for Cabra.