News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the bible is not about love and forgiveness

its about god killing people including innocent babies for spite and humiliating people, like god killed someone and then that guys father asked his other son to have sex with the widow, the brother probably felt awkward about it so he pulled out and then god killed him too ffs

another time god was having a conversation with satan and they wanted to test someone who was extremely good like ned flanders, so god let satan fuck with him by killing his family and then torture him without killing him, god specifically said you can do whatever you want to him except kill him

the only one who needs forgiveness in the bible is god tbh

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
PS if you think saying "hell" is bad, go read what the Jews and Muslims think should happen to LBGJYFFHkHFRD people...
Brother I will admit that I know the Muslims and Jews are also against it, but not sure what they believe happens to them. Do you mind summarising each in 1 sentence?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother I will admit that I know the Muslims and Jews are also against it, but not sure what they believe happens to them. Do you mind summarising each in 1 sentence?
I would but some stupid motherfuckers on here would label the truth hate speech.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The statistics do show that LGBT children are more likely to suffer from mental health issues that may (and quite often do) lead to self harm, however these same reports show a large percentage of these same children already had mental health issues before any conscious self identification and or labelling of sexual orientation minority. There is no evidence to suggest mental illness of LGBT children is due to the children being ostracized or targeted (that fact is an insertion by those with an agenda).

The same research also found that in Sweden (one of the most LGBT confirming countries in the world) that LGBT mental illness percentages were no different to those in less accepting cultures.

Mental illness is an epidemic across all cultures and community groups and should not be useed as a tool to support the suppression of beliefs of alternate cultures and or community groups.
What an absolute load of bullshit. Do you care to reference these so calle studies?

To make sure I wasnt mistaken I just did a 20 minute search on studies on the issue.

And what you have posted is absolute nonsense.

Sweden being a progressive nation has lower rates of mental health amongst the LGBT community.

Studies have also consistently shown that a change in laws to criminalize discrimination have resulted in a happier, more mentally healthy LGBT community.

While laws may be passed to criminalize discrimination, that doesnt magically strike out the stigma surrounding the LGBT community and the unwillingness of parts of the population to stop ostracizing the LGBT community.

I'm all for someone asking you what your religious beliefs are and you answer that homosexuality is a sin. Simply because you were asked what your beliefs are and that's the actual premise of freedom of belief.

But when you go around making statements that are not wanted, not asked for, and these statements ostracize a part of the population, and especially when you're a public figure, your beliefs are no longer about "love". That's the biggest cop out. You could by all means entice people to join your religion by showing the beauty of your religion but folau the drop kick takes the path of ostracizing parts of the population.

These kids already know they arent "normal" (as in not the same sexual activity as the majority of the population). These kids already fear coming out to their families. These kids already fear that they will be rejected by those that love them the most (their parents) if they come out. The last thing they need is a drop kick like folau pushing these kids over the edge so that they commit suicide.

Those words DO DAMAGE! no ifs, no buts, no maybes. You want to show your "love", then dont push these innocent kids over the edge.

Have some respect for their basic humanity. Fine have your beliefs but dont go out of your way to ostracize people. That's exactly the reason why we have 18c discrimination laws.

And quite frankly mental illness is an issue across all parts of the population. But when a certain part of the population has 4 to 5 times a higher suicide rate, and when its found that progressive nations like sweden have actually reduced that suicide rate due to accepting these people. Well, it says a lot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

its about god killing people including innocent babies for spite and humiliating people, like god killed someone and then that guys father asked his other son to have sex with the widow, the brother probably felt awkward about it so he pulled out and then god killed him too ffs

another time god was having a conversation with satan and they wanted to test someone who was extremely good like ned flanders, so god let satan fuck with him by killing his family and then torture him without killing him, god specifically said you can do whatever you want to him except kill him

Typical dumb **** "thought", doesn't believe in the Bible then uses stories from the Bible and more has likely never read it themselves.

Shut the fuck up and let adults talk, child.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While laws may be passed to criminalize discrimination, that doesnt magically strike out the stigma surrounding the LGBT community and the unwillingness of parts of the population to stop ostracizing the LGBT community.
Forgot to mention. An example of this is speeding and drink driving laws. The laws are in place but the government still puts in awareness campaigns to stop people from doing it.

Laws do not eradicate the problem.

70%of swedes do not believe same sex marriage should be legal and same sex marriage was legalized in sweden in 1949.

That clearly shows that laws do not eradicate the problems of ostracization faced by the LGBT community

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Typical dumb **** "thought", doesn't believe in the Bible then uses stories from the Bible and more has likely never read it themselves.

Shut the fuck up and let adults talk, child.
the only dumb **** "thought" is believing that the bible is about love and forgiveness when there is so much killing and spite involved

god is actually the biggest snowflake of all time, king petty himself, he once turned someone into salt for looking back at a city that he burnt down ffs, how about not giving a fuck if someone looks or not even burning the city down in the first place

I should do a top 20 list of bad things that god did, but that wont go down well

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
the only dumb **** "thought" is believing that the bible is about love and forgiveness when there is so much killing and spite involved

god is actually the biggest snowflake of all time, king petty himself, he once turned someone into salt for looking back at a city that he burnt down ffs, how about not giving a fuck if someone looks or not even burning the city down in the first place

I should do a top 20 list of bad things that god did, but that wont go down well
Do what you want, who gives a fuck what some shit **** with no idea thinks anyways? Plus you talk about the Old Testament, which is the Jewish Torah. I follow Christ and His basic rule is love one another as I love you. He was sent to set the record straight.

And again, you have the "thoughts" of a dumb **** by listing the bad things done by one who you think doesn't exist.

Your stupidity was occasionally funny, now it's just sad.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The statistics do show that LGBT children are more likely to suffer from mental health issues that may (and quite often do) lead to self harm, however these same reports show a large percentage of these same children already had mental health issues before any conscious self identification and or labelling of sexual orientation minority. There is no evidence to suggest mental illness of LGBT children is due to the children being ostracized or targeted (that fact is an insertion by those with an agenda).

The same research also found that in Sweden (one of the most LGBT confirming countries in the world) that LGBT mental illness percentages were no different to those in less accepting cultures.

Mental illness is an epidemic across all cultures and community groups and should not be useed as a tool to support the suppression of beliefs of alternate cultures and or community groups.
Can you share the studies you are talking about?

Research from 1985 found that homosexuals were up to 7 times more likely to commit suicide due to ostracism

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07481188708252171

Research from 2009 found that LGBTQI Youths living in states with banned gay marriage had much higher rates of mental illness while straight individuals did not have higher rates

https://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2009.168815

Other studies from around the year 2000 found family and peer acceptance greatly reduced suicide rates while bullying and ostracism greatly increased suicide rates

http://people.ucalgary.ca/~ramsay/attempted-suicide-gay-lesbian-all-studies.htm

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

In defence of the Abrahamic God, Odin has killed many more people. And most of the killing God did was before he was one God, when he was still many Sumerian Gods

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jews are pretty consistent with Christians. Muslims vary depending on the country. It ranges between "send them to prison" to "stone them to death" depending which country you're in.

But some Christian countries still practice a similar thing. For example, in Tonga (Christian) you get 10 years in prison for being homosexual.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jews are pretty consistent with Christians. Muslims vary depending on the country. It ranges between "send them to prison" to "stone them to death" depending which country you're in.

But some Christian countries still practice a similar thing. For example, in Tonga (Christian) you get 10 years in prison for being homosexual.
I was talking more the man made bullshit texts, which aren't part of their main books but added later.

PS Jews may be similar in some areas but their Talmud is like the opposite of Christians. People love to talk about the Old Testament and Quran but if they read the Jewish Talmud, I would love to see their reactions.

PS which sect of Christianity is Tonga? I know there is a heap of Mormons, which is more of a cult.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do what you want, who gives a fuck what some shit **** with no idea thinks anyways? Plus you talk about the Old Testament, which is the Jewish Torah. I follow Christ and His basic rule is love one another as I love you. He was sent to set the record straight.

And again, you have the "thoughts" of a dumb **** by listing the bad things done by one who you think doesn't exist.

Your stupidity was occasionally funny, now it's just sad.
the old testament is the bible tbh, its the foundation of Christianity and is canon, you cant ignore it

the church even had the death penalty for people who translated it to a common language and for owning a copy, they were straight up in damage control mode so they brought in the new testament

they should make a new new testament, but this time jesus likes gays and saves a gay man from a mob attack

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was talking more the man made bullshit texts, which aren't part of their main books but added later.

PS Jews may be similar in some areas but their Talmud is like the opposite of Christians. People love to talk about the Old Testament and Quran but if they read the Jewish Talmud, I would love to see their reactions.

PS which sect of Christianity is Tonga? I know there is a heap of Mormons, which is more of a cult.
Bit of a funny thing. The Mormons claim to make up 60% of the population of Tonga but according to the census most are protestant (approximately 68%) with only 18% being Mormon. They don't list the protestant denominations though so could be Anglican, baptist, etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
they should make a new new testament, but this time jesus likes gays and saves a gay man from a mob attack
You say it as a joke but Jesus would save a gay man from a mob attack. Jesus loves the sinner but hates the sin.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the old testament is the bible tbh, its the foundation of Christianity and is canon, you cant ignore it

the church even had the death penalty for people who translated it to a common language and for owning a copy, they were straight up in damage control mode so they brought in the new testament

Nope. It was Canon until Disney bought the rights to God and declared it non-canon. The only thing Canon is the first 3 books of the new testiment but they're currently writing a sequel where Jesus comes back with a vengeance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bit of a funny thing. The Mormons claim to make up 60% of the population of Tonga but according to the census most are protestant (approximately 68%) with only 18% being Mormon. They don't list the protestant denominations though so could be Anglican, baptist, etc.
I was just asking as being Christian, I think that's fkn wrong and un-christian to lock up gays just for being gay.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nope. It was Canon until Disney bought the rights to God and declared it non-canon. The only thing Canon is the first 3 books of the new testiment but they're currently writing a sequel where Jesus comes back with a vengeance.
Revelations?

A

Alexander the Great

We spread Love and Peace and high interest rates in our Talmud.That's it. Nothing to see here keep moving thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.