The Family Club That Keeps Falling Apart

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about if certain threads with more sensitive info were only available to trusted and approved Kennelers?
Rumours would still get around without The Kennel. The club have to be better at keeping stuff in house that’s the only way to stop it.

Last edited:

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped reading the DT since the Coffs Harbour crap they were writing I advise everyone else to do the same. Nine9 way better anyway if you want to catch up with some news on your phone at least they don't make you pay to read half their articles.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Who knows what the real and true info is. The DWZ signing does prove that they have a little bit of sneakiness up their sleeves so maybe Lattrell is a diversion for something else? Maybe it's just so other clubs have to throw that extra 200k at him and prevent them for someone else. We can only hope that's for sure.

At the end of the day IMO they aren't doing their jobs if they don't show interest in the best players in the game, even if it's not realistic.

As for Mundane possibly being involved, generally his mouth annoys me BUT if the fella has the ear of some of the players then use the idiot. As long as that Khoder moron and his cronies don't get a toe in the door of the club.

The Coach situation needs addressing way before Nov 1st though as a lot of the better players take who's the Coach into consideration.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumours would still get around without The Kennel. The club have to be better at keeping stuff in house that’s the only way to stop it.
you can never keep it in house as long as any player manager lives and breathes.. most contract negotiations are directly leaked by player managers in attempt to create more interest and bump up their players price.. you can never sneak around this sort of stuff

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah fully agree it’s quite cringe worthy when they both try to defend the old board and criticise the current board, about our current situation. I hate Crawley more tho seriously I could repeatedly stomp on his face and kick his teeth down his throat with steel cap boots and not feel bad one bit, then again I hate Kent just as much.
I don't know if the Anderson's and the others on the board know or would even believe just how much harm some of these media skum are doing or trying to do to our club.
Perhaps they just have to be polite for the sake of the club.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol at Parkview pulling their sponsorship because of the direction the club are heading in, they only sponsored because they got a $100 million redevelopment contract at the leagues club out of it which ended up a total disaster in terms of being over a year behind deadline and millions over budget.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the dt is falling apart cause they had no idea about latrell Mitchell and Kent is salty hahahahah
Bahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
you can never keep it in house as long as any player manager lives and breathes.. most contract negotiations are directly leaked by player managers in attempt to create more interest and bump up their players price.. you can never sneak around this sort of stuff
If it comes from managers then it’s unavoidable but there is a element in the club that thrives on the attention from giving out information.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any article that mentions how fucking shit and incapable the current board and coaching staff are at the Bulldogs is pretty accurate and true but everyone already knows that so it's not really news

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That the biggest load of rubbish I’ve read...
Of course pay n co will deny the y know anyhting...
Why, coz they can’t fucking approach Mitchell till November 1
Of coarse they send someone with no job at the club
This is exactly what I want the club to do, sticking to the exact rules n being nice guys got us nowhere
You have to bend and manipulate the rules to get on top
This is exactly how I want us to run business,
So by definition you are happy for every club to operate that way?

Therefore you support open slather with respect to recruitment where clubs can approach any player at any time irrespective of the contract with their existing club?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about jacob kiraz? I checked and he was listed as dragons sg ball player?!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about jacob kiraz? I checked and he was listed as dragons sg ball player?!
He’s been in a few Bulldogs development squads and played in the Canterbury Bankstown junior comp then played SG Ball at Dragons and now he’s at the Cowboys. I don’t know if he’s ever been a contracted player. @diddly is a gun with the juniors so he might know more.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Question for those who wholeheartedly support Chris Anderson in his role as our football oracle.

What makes you so confident that Chris Anderson is a better judge of football talent than oh lets say Andrew Farrar?

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Lol at Parkview pulling their sponsorship because of the direction the club are heading in, they only sponsored because they got a $100 million redevelopment contract at the leagues club out of it which ended up a total disaster in terms of being over a year behind deadline and millions over budget.
Yep and I have heard that the only reason they have sponsored the rabbitohs is to win the centre for sports excellence contract

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What another terrific article from that paper that is the pinnacle of journalism.....very rarely have anything good to say about our club or for anything else for that matter...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What another terrific article from that paper that is the pinnacle of journalism.....very rarely have anything good to say about our club or for anything else for that matter...
What "good" did you want written about our club LOL ? what "good" has come from the family club in the last 5 seasons that should have been written about? tbh this article is pretty smack bang on regardless of who has written it.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been in a few Bulldogs development squads and played in the Canterbury Bankstown junior comp then played SG Ball at Dragons and now he’s at the Cowboys. I don’t know if he’s ever been a contracted player. @diddly is a gun with the juniors so he might know more.
Thx spoonman.
Looks like a random they picked to make a point we abandon our juniors. Every club would have a few of them.