RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Would be ecstatic if the Latrell signing comes off, but i'd be even happier if we land Tommy Turbo, call me crazy but i rate him above Tedesco as a FB. And his brother would be a nice co-signing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would be ecstatic if the Latrell signing comes off, but i'd be even happier if we land Tommy Turbo, call me crazy but i rate him above Tedesco as a FB. And his brother would be a nice co-signing.
Tom has those days where he can just dismantle teams and is absolutely unplayable, just like last week. Teddy is probably more consistent and better defensively.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The NRL can’t do anything. Roosters have Ian Schubert (ex NRL salary cap auditor) on their books. No need to say any more
Let it be known...
You can bank on this information
Here's how the RORTERS cheat the cap...
Every year the Rorters call for a fan night ( invitational only )
But the reality is these fans are VERY RICH BUSINESS PEOPLE who forms the TPA payments !!!
pretending they have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT !!!
Another reason why I call it the National Rorters League !!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So has he signed yet gents ?
You might as well get comfortable this will be a long ride. He can’t even officially sign anything till November. It could be up to a year away until he signs a new contract.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently Mitchell said that hes never thought about leaving roosters, but says if there is interest he will be leaving all the talking to his manager
Yeah... he loves the club so he will stay there for a lot less. I thought that part of the excuse for his poor form and distractions was the massive contract being thrown his way...something him and the club no nothing about, lol. Then we hear of the family issues which would make a lot more senses but they have only surfaced in the news of late...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sign him up. Would prefer turbo Tom but we need a star, and that’s exactly what he is. Big money, so what. We have Foran on more had Mbye on equivalent. The blokes a weapon.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign him up. Would prefer turbo Tom but we need a star, and that’s exactly what he is. Big money, so what. We have Foran on more had Mbye on equivalent. The blokes a weapon.
Maybe this is all a smoke screen? If the Roosters match or get close to this rumoured offer their salary cap would be smashed. Cordner, Crichton, Tedesco and Mitchell all on big dollars. They’d struggle to keep the next tier of guys like Keary, Manu & Radley

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe this is all a smoke screen? If the Roosters match or get close to this rumoured offer their salary cap would be smashed. Cordner, Crichton, Tedesco and Mitchell all on big dollars. They’d struggle to keep the next tier of guys like Keary, Manu & Radley
Probably that's why the Politis Paid Press are upset.

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the fuck can the NRL let this shit continue. To think that the TPA list came out last year and the roosters apparently only spend 275k on TPA. What a rort

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the fuck can the NRL let this shit continue. To think that the TPA list came out last year and the roosters apparently only spend 275k on TPA. What a rort
It’s pointless whinging about the Roosters the real question is why aren’t we doing it and if we aren’t get the people in that can.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question is how do the Rooters do it?? Are they allowed to or very good at beating the cap. Yes we cant seem to attract as many TPA's. As a club we need to get smarter in so many areas.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Tbh I don't care where he plays in our team just put him in the ****

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL can’t do anything. Roosters have Ian Schubert (ex NRL salary cap auditor) on their books. No need to say any more
Does anyone else feel like this is a bit of a conflict of interest or just highlighting the fact that they cheat? To hire the ex Nrl salary cap auditor does that they are clearly using his knowledge to exploit the cap.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this is a bit of a conflict of interest or just highlighting the fact that they cheat? To hire the ex Nrl salary cap auditor does that they are clearly using his knowledge to exploit the cap.
this is how most big business operate. if you have labour union problems just make an offer to their best guy, knows the system inside out and has best connections.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%... while the current NRL administration are in place no way they'll audit an old mate.