The Family Club That Keeps Falling Apart

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. Makes sense with all of the shots at the new board. He and Crawley have such a hard on for Dib and Hasler it's not funny and they just won't let it go.
Yeah fully agree it’s quite cringe worthy when they both try to defend the old board and criticise the current board, about our current situation. I hate Crawley more tho seriously I could repeatedly stomp on his face and kick his teeth down his throat with steel cap boots and not feel bad one bit, then again I hate Kent just as much.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how the article was written from a perspective of a concerned bulldogs supporter/rugby league fan LMFAO .. This scum tries to bury our club every chance he gets … and now all of a sudden he's "concerned".. Fck off you vile maggot..... he's obviously salty because the source for all the leaked scoops he used to get, was voted out in the last election...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That the biggest load of rubbish I’ve read...
Of course pay n co will deny the y know anyhting...
Why, coz they can’t fucking approach Mitchell till November 1
Of coarse they send someone with no job at the club
This is exactly what I want the club to do, sticking to the exact rules n being nice guys got us nowhere
You have to bend and manipulate the rules to get on top
This is exactly how I want us to run business,

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys for some reason I have a good feeling, dogs are close to signing some more players and including Latrell now this is out, it shows that we're close to signing somone and daily telegraph are trying to make this club look bad and want Latrell not to sign.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get why people get so worked up about these articles. Who cares what Kent or Crawley write, we used to use these articles as motivation in the Folkes days, us against the world now it's poor us the media hates us.

Yes there's some bullshit in there, probably some truth in parts but I've got my own mind and when voting comes up next I'll think about who I want to vote for based on what's been achieved and who the alternatives are not based on a newspaper article.

Players also aren't going to make decisions about the club based on what Kent writes, most hate the journos as much as the everyday fan.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah ol murdoch and co trying to damage the club in revenge. Its dead set comical.

They get slapped with a court order to stop using images of criminals in bulldogs merchandise for stories they report in the DT. Additionally, they had no intel on the club signing DWZ as the club have put a ban on anyone in the club speaking to these thugs.

Lets not forget what these mug did to dozens of ex service men killed in duty and celebs in UK. The paper "News of the world" was shut down and the execs jailed. Some cases are still on going in the courts. What for? For tapping the phones of dozens of Ex Service men killed at war, Celebs and other government officials and reporting on personal information not willingly handed over for publication.

DT reporters, your all tared with the same brush

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is why we should lock threads and keep stuff in house. So far it's good no one drop names. But still threads need to be locked for only kennelers.
Some journalists have accounts on here so it wouldn't make a difference.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why we should lock threads and keep stuff in house. So far it's good no one drop names. But still threads need to be locked for only kennelers.
Good in theory but what's to stop Kent joining up as John Smith and looking at the stuff written on here. Journos could be participating in the conversation as users who have been on for years, who's to know.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DT trying to sell more papers with Bulldogs news to get back money they lost when sued by Geoffrey Rush. Still laugh at that

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think kent is just pissed off cause we sent choc to have a chat with mitchell.
And it was while the origin drama was happening and the useless reporters all fucking missed it lol.
Now hes pissed off cause the bulldogs pulled one back on them right in front of there eyes and the dumb ***** missed it.
So kent had to write the story this way. 3 weeks too late.
Suck shit all u useless fucking reporters.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good in theory but what's to stop Kent joining up as John Smith and looking at the stuff written on here. Journos could be participating in the conversation as users who have been on for years, who's to know.
Yeah true

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What about if certain threads with more sensitive info were only available to trusted and approved Kennelers?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And that's why we talk shit about some of them, just so they know ;)

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about if certain threads with more sensitive info were only available to trusted and approved Kennelers?
Could be possible, will chat to those in the know.

And that's why we talk shit about some of them, just so they know ;)
I wonder whether people like Weedler + Kent actually enjoy seeing fans hate them, otherwise what benefit could there be to articles like this. I'd say negative comments make them feel like they've achieved something, they stirred peoples emotions.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes and when dishing out scoops using PM's as well?