News Moses Mbye becomes latest NRL millionaire

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's no longer our problem and league is a short career.
If a club (and queensland) are dumb enough to pay him that kind of coin, good luck to him I say, milk it for all its worth

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on the kennel once referred to him as the Steven Bradbury of the NRL. Sorry Can’t remember who but that hits the spot with this imposter year after year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've come to the realisation that Mbye is just a brown version of Mitch Aubusson.

Nothing flash but can cover so many positions on the field and trains the house down.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
He's no longer our problem and league is a short career.
If a club (and queensland) are dumb enough to pay him that kind of coin, good luck to him I say, milk it for all its worth
He is our problem since we still paying $175k a year of his wage till end of next year.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The **** will be the premier of Queensland one day he has the gift of the gab

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How much of our salary cap is being paid towards this dud and Sharon?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've come to the realisation that Mbye is just a brown version of Mitch Aubusson.

Nothing flash but can cover so many positions on the field and trains the house down.
I think your being too harsh on aubusson. Mitch understands the game well and would be an asset to any side.
Mbye just runs around with the boys u know. Just trying to find his right position.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is our problem since we still paying $175k a year of his wage till end of next year.
Pretty sure it was the end of this year and that was it wasn't it?

I half feel bad for the Tigers, every Tigers fan I know is outraged they'll be paying him a million a season but wouldn't cough up for tedesco and co lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Are you allowed to mention colour to describe someone ?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow talk about over paid. Watch Mbye talk his way into being an immortal lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Correct. He is a bigger problem for the Tigers though. No wonder they have had salary cap issues reported with some of the players at their club getting a whole lot more than they are worth...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was the end of this year and that was it wasn't it?

I half feel bad for the Tigers, every Tigers fan I know is outraged they'll be paying him a million a season but wouldn't cough up for tedesco and co lol.
No until end of 2020......re-signed 2016 for four more glorious years...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s funny how everyone says he speaks so well. I agree his speaking is good, but it’s just cliche after cliche. I don’t even think he understands the game properly. No insight at all just usual crap, and is polite. Big deal. Can’t stand him, he’s one of the softest players I’ve ever seen play the game

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You go through the list of coaches that rate him and they are no mugs.

Hasler - wanted him to remain at the Bulldogs, praised him after the 2014 final
Cleary - lured him to the Tigers to play fullback
Maguire - made him captain
Walters - rates him highly and always in origin contention

Mbye is a good utility, the new & improved Mitch Aubusson but way more versatile. Mbye can cover the whole backline + all spine positions, that shows he is intelligent and his fitness levels are right up there. We screwed up by paying overs for a utility, otherwise he is a very handy player to have. A PR & marketing dream for sponsors & the club with his smooth talking.