Cricket World Cup 2019

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congrats Finch not that long ago we all wanted u dropped. I can also now understand Carey’s selection over Paine for ODI’s. Probably why I’m not on the selection panel.
Yup, nice performance from finchy , doing well, 123 for 118 not bad at all!! And smithy hanging in there with him for a 50 also .

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
150 for FINCHY..!!!! And it’s his second for the year.. what a awesome game . Top man!!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
How has malinga never been banned for chucking? Ffs he throws likes it’s baseball

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundarm_bowling
In the modern game, the Sri Lankan pace bowler Lasith Malinga has a very distinctive action which is authentic roundarm.[2]This has earned him the name "Slinga Malinga". There are some who question the legality of this action, but it is legal, because his arm does not straighten from a bent position as he bowls. This is the strict definition of bowling vis-à-vis throwing. In fact, many bowlers bowl with a slightly bent arm; the key is that they do not straighten it as they bowl.
Agree legal but Muralitharan was a bigger chucker than me after far too many beers.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great batting display by the Aussies.

Shame Maxwell got out when he did, would have made 400.

Warner highest score by an Aussie in a World Cup game, I think most Aussies would be very happy for him.

Hope the rain stays away.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great batting display by the Aussies.

Shame Maxwell got out when he did, would have made 400.

Warner highest score by an Aussie in a World Cup game, I think most Aussies would be very happy for him.

Hope the rain stays away.
Kawaja got Mawell out. Maxwell was on pace to record the fastest 50 ever.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We're only halfway through main draw and it already feels tired and drawn out.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree, I'm loving it
Im enjoying it as well been a few close games england lost thats a big upset now they have australia next week with sri lanka 2 points behind.

wow Englands next 3 games australia, india, NZ in that order they need to win at least 1 maybe 2 of these games depending on sri lanka

Last edited:

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Switched over to watch the last 5 overs of the Indian innings, expecting them to be 2/340 or something. Afghanistan kept them to 8/224. Great effort by them, some pretty decent bowling. Slow wicket though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh noooo. Windies so close! That was heartbreaking. Brathwaite deserved to bring the win home there.... missed it by a few centimetres. What a shame!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh noooo. Windies so close! That was heartbreaking. Brathwaite deserved to bring the win home there.... missed it by a few centimetres. What a shame!
The west indies are not the team they used to be its a shame i used to enjoy watchig them play.