Are we tanking?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its very possible we are .. some players have given up they are not putting in .. I can only assume it is to remove pay as coach ..
Nah I reckon we tanking to get the number 1 draft pick. It make sense.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s no professional footballer who could deliberately play this bad.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep.
If anything, the players are tanking because they want Pay gone. He's lost the dressing room. You just can't expect to get the best out of players if you drop them to reggies every other week.
Pay is a perfect assistant coach but doesn't have the leadership or people management skills to coach and lead a team.
Seriously, 7 of the players are off contract this year and 21 next year and they'd be pretty stupid to decreased their own personal market value and appeal to others teams by deliberately tanking. NRL players aren't always the smartest person in the room, but even they are not that dumb.

Go Dogs

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No excuses left after a coach is sacked

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 10145

Is this what they mean by coach has lost the dressing room... Plain to see no player respects this idiot. Not 1 player looking let alone listening to him

Looks like the room after another loss.......probably having to listen to " We are a young team, we are still learning......" I know I feel .like that after every presser....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if Josh would go back to Hooker. Maybe we can talk the the Tigers about getting him time in reserve grade or a trade out now so he can start crafting his trade in that role over here with the Tigers paying the majority of his salary. I'd prefer he didn't play in the halves.
His shoulders are shot, his hammies are shot

D0BB0

New Pup
Reaction score
If you put our current first grade side,up against our Reggie's,my money on the Reggie's,what a terrible team,first 3 minutes 2 lost balls,I've watched all year jmk dummy half,no markers what's he do,he passes,instead of gaining yardage,bad team,bad coach ,and a board that has no fuckin idea
Agree with your JMK opinion. Sooo many opportunities wasted, could create some momentum but instead does the same old thing, is he really that bad?