Official Sue cited for Cronk hit - UPDATE: Cleared and free to play.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure was found not guilty tonight so he’s free to play
Good, now we should really make hell over him even being sited (just because he plays for us) and others not even being mentioned (just because of who they play for). Nothing less than an official complaint about a biased decision on the field that was proven to be bullshit. Has the referee been dropped, if not why not, it was a shocker, only explained by bias. We are sick and tired of it, happens every farkin game, expose the one sided decision making, this time and every time.

Go Dogs

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, now we should really make hell over him even being sited (just because he plays for us) and others not even being mentioned (just because of who they play for). Nothing less than an official complaint about a biased decision on the field that was proven to be bullshit. Has the referee been dropped, if not why not, it was a shocker, only explained by bias. We are sick and tired of it, happens every farkin game, expose the one sided decision making, this time and every time.

Go Dogs
Actually agreed with Kenty last night when he said all 50/50 calls go 60% with the higher team (although I think it may be higher than that).

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually agreed with Kenty last night when he said all 50/50 calls go 60% with the higher team (although I think it may be higher than that).
Paint me purple and call me Barney!
Kenty actually said something that makes sense?!

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Dogs
And who was the ref.....of course it was...how is it the so called best ref Sutton keeps reffing the bottom placed team?...NRL is so boring these days...hurry up NBA so we have something entertaining to watch