Negative emotion & not being realistic

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BUT GO OUTSIDE .........................DON'T BLEED ON THE CARPET ****
lol, will keep that in mind my friend :innocent:

Can we be friends ? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: As the trend goes lol!!!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol, will keep that in mind my friend :innocent:

Can we be friends ? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: As the trend goes lol!!!!
**** should change his name to Twin Dick's ................. you can't get that stupid pulling one lol

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's your source?

Mine, I heard from Ricky Stuart that Pay deserved and earned an NRL coaching role and Craig Bellamy spoke highly of him when he was his assistant. Plus a couple of the NSW Under 20's players specifically commented on the improvement in their game as result of Pay's coaching. Somehow I trust my sources more.

Go Dogs
Ricky Stuart I don't rate look at Canberra, and Dean Pay was a good u20's coach not a first grade coach different level. It's like when you play games on playstation and you choose either amateur, Semi pro, professional and legend yeah well Dean Pay would fall under semi pro (being generous). In other words he ain't a professional coach.

I won't give my sources so shouldn't anyone here.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who's your source?
Mine, I heard from Ricky Stuart that Pay deserved and earned an NRL coaching role and Craig Bellamy spoke highly of him when he was his assistant. Plus a couple of the NSW Under 20's players specifically commented on the improvement in their game as result of Pay's coaching. Somehow I trust my sources more.
upload_2019-6-19_16-6-48.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't even read his posts anymore, I just scroll straight past them. Excessive optimism is just bullshit as is excessive pessimism.
Why can't people just call a spade a spade and tell it like it is without any agendas?

I wonder if 95% of posters on here were optimists, do you think he would become a pessimist just to be different? lol
That's the problem with these holier-than-thou pricks, if you call it as it is, they question your loyalty and knowledge of the game.

Get fucked!

Last edited:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
downloadfile-3.jpg
Thank you for extending my coaching contract. Trust me and success will come. Madness and all.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People say we the BULLDOGS need some big names and that will help us get more high caliber payers following. Very SIMILAR to Newcastle a few years back. They were at the bottom for 4 years. Now they are looking like a top 6 team.
The Bulldogs might only be on the bottom for 2 or 3 years. Which is actually better result. You all forget NATHAN BROWN has been coach of Newcastle during that rebuilding period. So that suggests any coach with a good roster can get a team to fire.
I still believe its not DEAN PAYs fault the he is not winning games currently
You all forget during last year he let half of the team go to start the salary cap clean up. Yet most say he is shit. Yeah might appear like that but take the emotion out of it and it is just a period that if he is allowed to prove his ability as a NRL COACH once he has a decent roster.
At the moment we have a reserve grade team on paper playing in the NRL.

This is not a top 8 team on paper and under preforming.
Yet most want to blame PAY. WHEN we all know it a wooden spoon team. Not because of DEAN PAY but the roster which he inherited.

Look at ARTHUR at the eels. He has a finals team on paper last 4 years. Yet he has got 2 wooden spoons. Thats a shit coach.

Most have said 2 years ago that it will take until 2021 for us to field a decent team.

Then why continue to make it feel like that we have at the moment a top 4 team that is coming last and saying its all because of PAY

Then most say we need marquee signings.
Latrell Mitchell name floating around and again some complaining money is too much or contract length is too long.
Or he will be shit in 2 years.

Come on its probably the best thing for the bulldogs if they could get him to BELMORE.

HIS Talent alone is enough. Who cares how long his contract is or how much money.

We are supporters and just want the best possible team. Let someone else worry about money and contracts.
Everyone thinks they are accountant's and player managers

My main message here is that it appears that NOTHING WILL Make anyone happy and there will always be negativity in this forum. As it is more FUN to complain and a more of a thrill to voice an alternate opinion then to agree and be happy with the REALISTIC PROGRESSION MOVING FORWARD.
Get what you're saying mate and I'm all for positivity. Really am. At the start of year I was backing Pay to the tilt, believed he only needed more time and agreed that the roster wasn't so great.

Putting our performances aside, what has Pay done to demonstrate he's the right person to take us forward?

- Has he improved individual players?
- Has he improved the tactical side of our games?
- Has he instilled the Bulldog spirit of never say die, never give up?
- Has he introduced a vision as to what we want to be in 5 years time?
- Has he brought in the right players? Made the right decisions?
- Has he got the club, the fans believing in him?

Honestly, I'd love to say yes to only one of those things as it would give me some hope but ... I really can't. I get what people say about our roster, I really do. However, he's not showing anything in the slightest with what we currently have. Your talk about "be happy with REALISTIC PROGRESSION MOVING FORWARD" is all good and well, but I think you misunderstand a majority of supporters on here. I doubt anyone's saying we should be top 8, or battling for the premiership. I think we all know this roster isn't the best and we've got a long way to go.

Personally, I wouldn't even be that bothered if we were coming last but 2-3 of my above questions were ticked and I think everyone else would say the same. We need to see hope. There is none ... this isn't being overly negative. This is looking at the situation and being realistic as to where we are, and what we our future looks like.

Latrel Mitchel isn't the answer. He isn't and if you or anyone else thinks he is then you're dreaming. If we keep Pay then it doesn't matter who we sign up because we're going no where. Simple as.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the problem with these holier-than-thou pricks, if you call it as it is, they question your loyalty and knowledge of the game.

Get fucked!
Now with an attitude like that you can’t be a real fan!!
Spot on bro they can fuck off

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get what you're saying mate and I'm all for positivity. Really am. At the start of year I was backing Pay to the tilt, believed he only needed more time and agreed that the roster wasn't so great.

Putting our performances aside, what has Pay done to demonstrate he's the right person to take us forward?

- Has he improved individual players?
- Has he improved the tactical side of our games?
- Has he instilled the Bulldog spirit of never say die, never give up?
- Has he introduced a vision as to what we want to be in 5 years time?
- Has he brought in the right players? Made the right decisions?
- Has he got the club, the fans believing in him?

Honestly, I'd love to say yes to only one of those things as it would give me some hope but ... I really can't. I get what people say about our roster, I really do. However, he's not showing anything in the slightest with what we currently have. Your talk about "be happy with REALISTIC PROGRESSION MOVING FORWARD" is all good and well, but I think you misunderstand a majority of supporters on here. I doubt anyone's saying we should be top 8, or battling for the premiership. I think we all know this roster isn't the best and we've got a long way to go.

Personally, I wouldn't even be that bothered if we were coming last but 2-3 of my above questions were ticked and I think everyone else would say the same. We need to see hope. There is none ... this isn't being overly negative. This is looking at the situation and being realistic as to where we are, and what we our future looks like.

Latrel Mitchel isn't the answer. He isn't and if you or anyone else thinks he is then you're dreaming. If we keep Pay then it doesn't matter who we sign up because we're going no where. Simple as.
No because we have a bad bad team on paper. You ALL SAY IT. Maybe only 1 or w might make it in another NRL TEAM.

All the ones that we had last year are gone.
This year we have the left over climbs plus the climbs from Newcastle and penrith.

Thats the reality

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No because we have a bad bad team on paper. You ALL SAY IT. Maybe only 1 or w might make it in another NRL TEAM.

This year we have the left over climbs plus the climbs from Newcastle and penrith.

Thats the reality
Don't agree with you dude. Sorry.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, Pay has inherited a mess!

We invite him to a card game and fix the deck and wonder why he cant win, LOL!!
As long as we dont get to spoonbowl 2.0 at the end of the season, im looking forward to the future once our war chest is opened!!
Sorry to say it but pay had ,7 international players last year and did nothing,has most of the players he bought to the club,this year and going even worse,other than some sort of miracle,the spoon will be all ours,the next board elections aren't to far away,unfortunately the current board,are still back in the 80s&90s and need to be moved on.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thats the reality
I think you are missing the point.. no one expected this team to be world beaters or even threaten for a finals birth .. but explain to me how a team, that at the beginning of the season was pushing teams like Melbourne for the full 80, is now getting flogged every week by 20-30...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you are missing the point.. no one expected this team to be world beaters or even threaten for a finals birth .. but explain to me how a team, that at the beginning of the season was pushing teams like Melbourne for the full 80, is now getting flogged every week by 20-30...
Morale and confidence drops off with every loss. The big issue with an inexperienced roster is that errors are easily exacerbated when confidence has hit it's lowest point.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have we won 2 grandfinals this year like that bald uncle fester fat fuck promised ?
Tell me when so i can get excited until then im going back to jerking of with Carolina reaper sauce its less painful than watching the dogs .
Fuck des and who ever our prime minister is.