News Secret hand injury has Maroons firebrand Dylan Napa in doubt for State of Origin II

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that why Napa has been going Crapa....

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the Dogs medical staff release him. It's a break FFS! I bet he doesn't play against sharks. Dogs pay his salary and should have the final say.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think this stuff should be allowed. It isn't fair on the club and hardly seems in the players best interest welfare wise.

But if he plays and misses games with us, it's not like it matters in the great scheme of things.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well his season will end next week. Someone forgot to remind him that his club pays his salary
he knows that. but wants his $30,000 - $50,000 for origin (I heard both figures for Origin pay per game, not sure which is correct).

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bloke was chasing a rare victory, won't see one until next year at origin time. He shouldn't have been picked anyway, Dylan Nana is a plodder.

Last edited:

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if Welch comes in.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he knows that. but wants his $30,000 - $50,000 for origin (I heard both figures for Origin pay per game, not sure which is correct).
Then the Bulldogs (his employer) should not grant release on the grounds etc... etc....

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then the Bulldogs (his employer) should not grant release on the grounds etc... etc....
It's a given that the club should have him sit out the origin and club games until the injury is healed. I was pretty annoyed when J-Moz opted to remove a knee ligament to be ready for an origin game during which he was injured in again forcing him to sit out the rest of the season. I don't begrudge players wanting to play rep games, but it does annoy me to see them risk potentially exacerbating existing injury to play them.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Even though he hasn't helped us that much in club land he shouldn't be allowed to play injured and most likely make it worse and have an extended stay on the sidelines. NRL will turn around and claim it was down against the Rorters (which is true) and we won't be covered.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard dogs sent him so he gets ruled out for the remainder of the season and we get 350k cap dispensation and will be getting ese ese back