JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fine. For fuck sake. Give Lichaa one more chance (it's not like we can try anyone else).

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather see Nu Brown share the hooking role with our under 20’s hooker then see Lich back in first grade

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We can't go back to Lichaa, surely. I don't care what he's doing in reserve grade, nothing can warrant him seeing first grade again in our colours.

Hopefully we can promote Hetherington into the 30 and give him a taste of the top flight. Obviously probably won't be able to cover 80 mins each week so I'd be happy to carry Brown on the bench as utility.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JMK's impact running from dummy half has improved in recent weeks. I think he'll be a good utility option going into the next 2 seasons, but I'd love someone like Jayden Brailey starting from next season or the next.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually he didn't finish the game.. I recall seeing him come off with about 10-12 to go and was limping heavily.

Source?
Looked like severe cramp for a second considering he couldn't straighten his leg. Poor bloke was really starting to hit his straps too. Oh well bring in Jayden.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We can't go back to Lichaa, surely. I don't care what he's doing in reserve grade, nothing can warrant him seeing first grade again in our colours.

Hopefully we can promote Hetherington into the 30 and give him a taste of the top flight. Obviously probably won't be able to cover 80 mins each week so I'd be happy to carry Brown on the bench as utility.
Great shout out, Brown to play 50-60 mins and Hetherington to play the rest. We could let go Olive from our top 30

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch lichaa get signed up again after playing a few good games in firsts

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cursed the poor fuck, was starting to shine,.
Get well JMK.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bad luck for JMK. I dread seeing Lichaa starting again. What's the bet he strings a few decent games together in his contract year and fools the club into extending him again?

Hopefully they can promote Hetherington or sign a short term replacement. Or better yet, get an earlier release for a long term target. But it's more than likely we'll be stuck with Lichaa again for half the season...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol fucking typical we are cursed this seasih

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's not too bad. Not sure about his speeds though.

NRL claim he's faster than Cook... clearly their GPS was mucking up that day.
Probs the same radar gun that gets me for speeding all the time

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
LOL dont even go there.
Its something that would happen under Dean Pay

Cant say I agree.
Lichaa is notorious for having a short string of decent games when he is off contract.
He is slow as a turtle dragging an anchor, cant pass and has no vision.
Sad to say, he has not developed during him time at the dogs.

Although hes no world beater and its taken some time, JMK has actually improved, he has speed and can pass OK.
He has shown better game vision and that actually can dart from dummy half at the right time even behind a pack that's not performing.
At least we agree the pack is under performing. Pay is shit, can't decide on what he wants. The bulldogs, who always have a strong pack is is soft and weak. Put together by a coach who was as tough as they come. Got me beat

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats a pity about JMK . Most he has ever run from dummy half. Was one of our few positives of that game. Hope he makes a quick recovery. I havent seen Zac Hetherington play yet but nothing to lose in bringing the kid up

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least we agree the pack is under performing. Pay is shit, can't decide on what he wants. The bulldogs, who always have a strong pack is is soft and weak. Put together by a coach who was as tough as they come. Got me beat
Yes they would have to be the softest pack of forwards i can remember spent more time going nowhere against the rorters than going forward. Pack of powder puffs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe everyone should pump the brakes on Hetherington. He played one half of CCup and got injured and isn’t even starting in Flegg at the minute. He’s no where near NRL this year.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bears are only 4 points off 1st place (2 points before they played us)
REally? I don't get to watch much CC tbh, but I saw last weeks game.

Maybe they are normally better, but the side they put out against us played terrible for the last 70min. They put a quick 10pts on us early, then did nothing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
REally? I don't get to watch much CC tbh, but I saw last weeks game.

Maybe they are normally better, but the side they put out against us played terrible for the last 70min. They put a quick 10pts on us early, then did nothing.
The ladder position in CCup can be really deceiving to the actual team that’s put out on the field. Especially around this time of year when origin and injuries effect NRL teams and they promote their best from CCup with park players as replacements.