News Tim Mannah back flops on Tigers agreement

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well the Eels were always his first choice, the Tigers were his fall-back option. He's an Eels junior and wants to be a one-club players (he was a Bulldogs support as a kid though). However I'm not sure what happened at Parra... it was them who told him that he wasn't part of their plans for the future... so did they back-flip on their decision too?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL it's more the Eels back-flipping rather than Mannah.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well the Eels were always his first choice, the Tigers were his fall-back option. He's an Eels junior and wants to be a one-club players (he was a Bulldogs support as a kid though). However I'm not sure what happened at Parra... it was them who told him that he wasn't part of their plans for the future... so did they back-flip on their decision too?
From what I've read whilst on the crapper, mannah was told that he wouldn't see any more FG with the eels, his management negotiated a release to the tigpies and that was it. Until, presumably his eels "brothers" King cunto, Cruisersson and the like were in the clubs ear, hence the back flip (or flop)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Old Timmy aye..!!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back Flops hey, usually players back flip, oh well there's probably a big chance he'll flop or flip flop but I'm guessing he'll flop.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers couldn't/wouldn't guarantee him a spot in the 17.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This highlights the BS of rumour mongering journos.

He was told by Eels he wasn't in their plans for future and was free to talk to other clubs. Tigers offered a contract but Mannah never signed onto it, instead going back to Eels who decided to keep him.

No backflip, just poor reporting to begin with.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes never been agile.. so no back flip.. a back flop it is..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That bloke that pisses on the field is stout, give him another shot.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing his place in the Tigers squad/top 17 was dependent on them successfully shedding Packer, Matulino, McQueen etc, which seems isn't gonna happen for them.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm guessing his place in the Tigers squad/top 17 was dependent on them successfully shedding Packer, Matulino, McQueen etc, which seems isn't gonna happen for them.
I'd love to pick up Matulino if the Tigpies payed some freight. He's basically a far more talented version of what people see in RFM in my opinion. Although I can't say I've seen him playing since moving to the Tigpies.