Who is running our attacking plays??

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would venture a guess that Georgalis is in charge of this given pay was defensive coach at the raiders if I'm not mistaken? If it is Georgalis running our attacking plays, then it's an epic fail.

But what I really want to know, is how much does Foran have to do with it??? Foran is by far and away our best attacking threat, and has years of experience running plays for different teams, so why has he not been given the keys to the city to run our attack?

In my opinion Foran should be completely in charge of our attack, both on and off the field. He should be coaching the boys how to execute each and every play, because lets be honest, Pay and Georgalis couldn't coach a shit down a sewer when it comes to our attack.

We know Foran has the smarts to be able to orchestrate our attack, I just feel that he is trying to execute the coaches wishes, and it's just an epic fail.

Let's fuck Georgalis and Pay off and Foran can captain coach the team.

What do you all think? Is Foran being consulted in regards to our attack? Or are Pay and Georgalis trying to work it out and failing???

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would venture a guess that Georgalis is in charge of this given pay was defensive coach at the raiders if I'm not mistaken? If it is Georgalis running our attacking plays, then it's an epic fail.

But what I really want to know, is how much does Foran have to do with it??? Foran is by far and away our best attacking threat, and has years of experience running plays for different teams, so why has he not been given the keys to the city to run our attack?

In my opinion Foran should be completely in charge of our attack, both on and off the field. He should be coaching the boys how to execute each and every play, because lets be honest, Pay and Georgalis couldn't coach a shit down a sewer when it comes to our attack.

We know Foran has the smarts to be able to orchestrate our attack, I just feel that he is trying to execute the coaches wishes, and it's just an epic fail.

What do you all think? Is Foran being consulted in regards to our attack? Or are Pay and Georgalis trying to work it out and failing???
All you muppets calling for Georgallis as head coach:- he’s in charge of our attack & has a major input in match day tactics. We are the poorest scoring side (avg 12pts ) per game, throw in the contributions of Canberra duo Antonelli & Babic re our defence (conceding 24+points) per game & you can see our major deficiencies & glaring weakness is our coaching staff. The players aren’t putting in, there is no confidence in this group.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
It is Pay who is doing that. He get consultants into help

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/14...s-teaching-canterbury-bulldogs-to-pass-again/

And players need to concentrate on there own games. No good Foran worrying about why Tolman is taking hit ups on the 4th. Though he should be over calling that and the hooker should be listening (or be smarter than that). Thats for Pay and Georgalis to get in players ears to ensure they are playing the game the coach wants.

Given we have gone very backwards with Pays new system. I think it's just because it is so one dimensional. Do you get a different assistant in to help pay? Or do you get rid of Pay. Ultimately he is responsible for the final product on the field.

Reactions: DT

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It must be a blockhead .. they love the block play..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never seen a team so clueless in the opposition 20. If they were being coached anything surely they would remember at least one of those plays.

Some of those half time interviews with Pay show that. When he says everyone has to play to their position or similar.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I remember reading some match previews of the NSW CUP team from last year. It was said that the dogs team were known for just outmuscling the opponents with the grind. in the two end of season games the question was raised whether the dogs would have enough points in them. This was from the Georgalis coached team not the First Grade Team. Yeah the buck stops with Pay, however promoting Georgalis is not going to solve our attack issues. Dymock on the other hand....

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need attacking players before we have attacking plays.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading some match previews of the NSW CUP team from last year. It was said that the dogs team were known for just outmuscling the opponents with the grind. in the two end of season games the question was raised whether the dogs would have enough points in them. This was from the Georgalis coached team not the First Grade Team. Yeah the buck stops with Pay, however promoting Georgalis is not going to solve our attack issues. Dymock on the other hand....
We won the NSW and State Cup tho

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nobody

Reactions: DT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All you muppets calling for Georgallis as head coach:- he’s in charge of our attack & has a major input in match day tactics. We are the poorest scoring side (avg 12pts ) per game, throw in the contributions of Canberra duo Antonelli & Babic re our defence (conceding 24+points) per game & you can see our major deficiencies & glaring weakness is our coaching staff. The players aren’t putting in, there is no confidence in this group.
Did you even read the post? Or did you just decide to have a random rant???

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never suggested Georgalis be promoted.